CrackBerry Master

PIN
    311439a4
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default accuweather from OTA link shows program installed BUT im not getting the PUSH. WHY?

I have 'installed' this and have been waiting and waiting for 3 days lol and have not received the weather forecast.

I then tried to re-install and it says that I have it already installed and need to remove it first before re-installing. I follow the onscreen prompts to do this and it tells me that I don't have it installed!???!

Does anyone know how to resolve this?
    CrackBerry User

It sounds like what you have is a browser push issue. It is info that is pushed to your device via your BB Browser. You have unsubscribe and then resubscribe. I have had this issue in the past and it took a while for it to show up on my device. A few hours to a day but never more than that.

Unsubscribe
    Resubscribe and see if it works after a day.
    If not then you need to check your browser push set up:
    (Options//Advanced Options//Browser Push) make sure you have it enables.
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    311439a4
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by wajical View Post
    It sounds like what you have is a browser push issue. It is info that is pushed to your device via your BB Browser. You have unsubscribe and then resubscribe. I have had this issue in the past and it took a while for it to show up on my device. A few hours to a day but never more than that.

Unsubscribe
    Resubscribe and see if it works after a day.
    If not then you need to check your browser push set up:
    (Options//Advanced Options//Browser Push) make sure you have it enables.
    Thanks, I have checked and everything is enabled.

The problem I have is I can't unsubscribe it because it says that I dont have it installed. I can't subscribe it either becuase it says that I have it installed!!!

What a mess
    CrackBerry User

try #2
    >Battery Pull to reset everything
    >options>advanced options>applications>(select accuweather)>blackberry key>delete
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    311439a4
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by wajical View Post
    try #2
    >Battery Pull to reset everything
    >options>advanced options>applications>(select accuweather)>blackberry key>delete
    After this, do I re-install accuweather again?
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2 1 6 0 1 B 2 8

I have a problem and I can't seem to find the solution! I've looked and searched, please help me!!! Here's my problem, the accuweather push service that I subscribed is not working anymore since I transferred from my 8900 to my 9700. Its just sitting there and stuck to the old reading. When you highlight it its still says 71 deg but its below 40 right now. But when you click on it, it goes to the accuweather website and it all the readings are current. My main problem is that I want to delete the push icon and remove it from my berry but I can't find it on the application list. How do you delete this push icon permanently? Please help me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

Unhappy Error

I upgraded my accuweather and now I get an error and it won't run. It's on my Bold 9650...