its different almost all the time.. there is no real pattern to it..

mostly stock is usually in the day before or maybe 2 days before release..

sometimes that could be different.
    thanks for the clarification.

although it wasn't the answer i was hoping for lol, i guess im just getting really really impatient now. going through 6 enV's is no fun.
    06-23-09 03:59 PM
    Can't Wait for The Tour!! I got a BlackBerry Storm when it first dropped and I can finally say with the .148 update it is a solid phone, But I miss the Physical Keyboard and even the pre-release reviews I read on CrackBerry & The Boy Genius Report gave the BlackBerry Tour 9630 positive thumbs up. Like I said before, I can't wait!!!
    06-23-09 04:25 PM
    Am i gonna have to camp out of this thing? lol. I work 2nd shift so its an easy enough task for me to head to VZW at 1AM when i leave and post up with a chair and my storm and watch some movies til they open lol.

Think the hype will be that huge? Or that all the disgruntled strom owners will be chomping at the bit to ditch their storm for a tour? I for one love my storm i just have the itch for more BB's lol
    06-23-09 10:00 PM
    Am i gonna have to camp out of this thing? lol. I work 2nd shift so its an easy enough task for me to head to VZW at 1AM when i leave and post up with a chair and my storm and watch some movies til they open lol.

Think the hype will be that huge? Or that all the disgruntled strom owners will be chomping at the bit to ditch their storm for a tour? I for one love my storm i just have the itch for more BB's lol

I really don't think its going to be near as hard to get this one as it was the storm..

however you may just be that anxious that you camp out anyway haha
    06-23-09 10:10 PM
    I really don't think its going to be near as hard to get this one as it was the storm..

however you may just be that anxious that you camp out anyway haha
    I plan on going up the day before release to see about the demand, ill camp if I have to but ill definitely be there at the door when they open lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 01:18 AM
    I plan on going up the day before release to see about the demand, ill camp if I have to but ill definitely be there at the door when they open lol

I will probably be there on open too.. I was going to camp out but man.. I am getting older and just don't know if I am up for it this time around ahah
    06-24-09 02:05 AM
    no at minimum retail will be 499...

most of us are assuming retail is actually going to be 599.00

telus retail is looking like its going to be 649.00
    I'm already with verizon and just recently purchased a Curve from them (already had a 8830 from them that I bought 6 months ago.

So the Tour will be my 3rd new BB in the last 7 months. So i'll definitely get stuck paying full retail. I won't mind doing so, but I just hope it comes out of the gate working well... unlike the Storm.
    06-26-09 05:50 PM
    I am so interested in playing with this phone

06-26-09 06:28 PM
    Yeah Me Too And In A Week Or So We All Will Be Playin With It!!!
    07-04-09 01:25 PM
    DO WANT.

That is all.
    07-04-09 01:35 PM
    Anyone has news on when Tour will be launched in Europe?
    07-08-09 11:44 AM
    I am excited there is a new BB for VZW but at the same time I am a little disapointed its not a new curve. The only thing that worries me about the Tour is that I was never a big fan of the keyboard on the 8830 or the Bold, I just don't like the closeness of the keys. Looks like the tour is just going to be more of that too.
    07-08-09 11:53 AM
    First-time Blackberry buyer here. Can't wait for my Tour on Tuesday! I ordered mine online.
    07-10-09 09:24 AM
    I'm excited too. Should have mine Tuesday
    07-10-09 09:28 AM
    I am excited there is a new BB for VZW but at the same time I am a little disapointed its not a new curve. The only thing that worries me about the Tour is that I was never a big fan of the keyboard on the 8830 or the Bold, I just don't like the closeness of the keys. Looks like the tour is just going to be more of that too.
    if you've got big hands like me, it's going to be cramped. no way around it. having never had a BB with a keyboard (Storm was my first) I was surprised at the cramped keyboard on the Tour. I'm sure i'll get used to it though!
    07-10-09 09:28 AM
    I hope Sprint users got their orders in today, and I'm happy for those of you Verizon guys n' gals that are getting theirs today!

I'm a Verizon guy that pre-ordered mine online; should get it Monday or Tuesday. Super excited!
    07-12-09 06:27 AM
    Order processed, sent to me yesterday! Should get it before 3pm Tuesday.
    07-12-09 07:21 PM
    I currently am on my wife's T-Mobile Plane and have a Blackberry 9000. The 9630 looks comperable to my current phone. Is there any diffrince and if so what. Thank You for the help. I am looking to go over to Verizon on my own plan and want a new blackberry my wife is getting my 9000 and I was going to get the storm but now I have seen this and I love my 9000 so this is moving to the top of my list.
    07-22-09 08:15 AM
593 ... 222324
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD