Just got the new 9630 Tour and unlocked it for T-mobile. Amazing phone... But no MMS! The option to send an MMS message isn't even available on the phone! I've allready called T-mobile and they can't send me the correct service books. I've searched the wed and nothing! What can I do! There's gotta be a way to get the 9630 working with MMS and internet! HELPPPPP!!!!!

I'm Also on the new 5.0 OS...
    12-16-09 03:52 AM
    Did you try the steps in this procedure: http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/. It was originally written for the Storm, but a number of posters confirm it works for the Tour as well. It includes Service Books.
    12-16-09 05:19 PM
    Did you try the steps in this procedure: http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/. It was originally written for the Storm, but a number of posters confirm it works for the Tour as well. It includes Service Books.
    not compatible.. emails dont send, web browser crashes.. bb appworld crashes..
    only text and phone calls.
    12-27-09 11:58 PM
    so has anyone find a way to fix this? I just recently unlocked a Tour for T-mobile however no mms option and mms messages come in however the message says "could not retrieve message content. Try again later." anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks
    02-27-10 01:04 AM
    so has anyone find a way to fix this? I just recently unlocked a Tour for T-mobile however no mms option and mms messages come in however the message says "could not retrieve message content. Try again later." anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks
    Man, ur lucky u even get that far. Mine won't even go there. I think i can tinker with it if I get that far. on an 8525 microsoft fone, when i got that far, i just went to my tmobile account, they have a walkthrough wherein you just adjust the "wap.voicestream.com" or sumthin' like that.... Good luck!!!

Oh and if anybody definitively resolves this MMS issue without gettin the "you need our data plan" bs from tmobile, like i did earlier when i took it to the tmobile store, please do share. I could not find the lady that originally fixed my mms on my openline 8520, and this guy i talked to earlier was one of them droids from tmobile that push their data plan. I was arguing with him that a lady from his same store just tinkered with my 8520 and got it to work, unacceptable that they can't do the same here.... pfft....
    03-12-10 07:25 PM
    Load generic service books then login to your tmobile blackberry mail from your phone and send service books then make sure your apn settings are epn.tmobile.com I've set up a bunch of them and know it works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 07:56 PM
    Ok so I have no idea what service books are, or how to get them... I did what JeffH Suggested and absolutely nothing changed... I have the Blackberry Tour 9630 unlocked for T-mobile... What exactly should I do to solve these browser, and mms problems?
    03-17-10 07:23 PM
    oh and I also keep getting text messages from this number
    10476000000 that says n:m=1=2
    What does that mean??
    03-17-10 07:28 PM
    Load generic service books then login to your tmobile blackberry mail from your phone and send service books then make sure your apn settings are epn.tmobile.com I've set up a bunch of them and know it works.

I'm having the exact issue! How do I do this? I don't know how to send myself generic "service books" or following the other steps???

Please help... please?
    05-22-10 06:22 PM

I'm having the exact issue! How do I do this? I don't know how to send myself generic "service books" or following the other steps???

Please help... please?
    05-22-10 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD