Looking at going to the Tour. Use SMS a lot for work. Is there a way to increase the number of beeps to more than one like with the Curve? If not is there an app that will keep beeping until the SMS is viewed?
    03-15-10 09:46 PM
    I am not sure as I don't use sms but with OS 5 for the Tour (not officially out for verizon but there are other OFFICIAL ones from other carriers), you can edit most alerts in much more detail than under OS 4.7.x - beeps, tones, vibes are available.
    03-15-10 10:38 PM
    Looking at going to the Tour. Use SMS a lot for work. Is there a way to increase the number of beeps to more than one like with the Curve? If not is there an app that will keep beeping until the SMS is viewed?
    BerryBuzz is the best. It lights up and beeps , does whatever you need it to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 06:59 AM
    I just reviewed one of my contact alerts to make sure I remembered this correctly. You can set an alert for messages (i.e. email and sms) to "repeat" 1, 2, or 3 times. I have a specific alert that I use for my family for when they email or sms me, and I can set it to alert once, but have, in loud situations, set it for 3, which worked very well. If you make it a long alert, it will sound just that much longer.

Clear as mud?

EDIT: I attached a screen capture of the settings - perhaps that will explain it all better.
    Last edited by Blackfeet; 03-16-10 at 07:19 AM.
    03-16-10 07:09 AM
    I recommend berrybuzz. With berry buzz you can control how many beeps, and with led light u can choose how many times you want it to bling, how many seconds in between each blink, how long each blink goes for, and you choose your alert and if u want it to end with the opening of the application or opening of the message itself. Hope this helps
    03-16-10 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD