The call quality on my Verizon Tour is awful I use it for business and the customers are screaming at me now more than my wife normally does. Dropped call are somewhat frequent too. Verizon C/S jad me do a soft re-boot which tempoary increased volume of my melodious voice to customers last nite but to the same old bad quality again. Any ideas.
    07-29-09 11:05 AM
    If you are experiencing problems and a restart does not help, you have a hardware problem. The only solution is a replacement device.
    07-29-09 11:21 AM
    replacement sounds like the way to go
    07-29-09 11:23 AM
    i had experienced the same exact dilema. i gave it a full week, the returned it via my 30 day trial. the replacement tour is much better. just be sure to backup your current one before returning it.
    07-29-09 11:27 AM
    Hombre, You have 30 days to return it to Verizon. Vent to them!!!
    07-29-09 11:28 AM
    ID-10-T error?
    07-29-09 11:31 AM
    I retired my curve for the new sleek fast Blackberry Tour and within two weeks I returned it back to Sprint and went back to my curve.

The dropped calls were just awful which I never experienced with my curve and the sound quality was bad on the Tour also everyone kept telling me to speak up or I sounded far away - again never had this problem with my curve.

When I used my navigation it kept telling me to move into a open space -

I have to admit the curve looks more rugged then the Tour also. Sprint wanted me to exchange it for an diffrent one but I passed this time....
    08-18-09 10:05 PM
    I have been having the same issues as well and I'm taking it in to have it replaced.
    08-19-09 05:11 AM
    OMG!!! I LOVE my new Tour!!! I use it almost 24/7. I love the clarity of the incoming and outgoing audio!!! I can actually hear the person I am talking to!!!
    08-19-09 05:34 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry and good luck with ur phone.
    08-19-09 06:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD