First off let me begin with saying that I absolutly LOVE the changes that were made and am beyond happy with this OS over the 4.7 crapola.

1st Problem (minor)
    In the "threaded" sms list where it lists the names that you are having the conversations with some of the names appear in bold and some do not. Anyone else had this problem?

2nd Problem
    This only occurs with contacts that are linked to my blackberry messenger contact, but any texts that come from that contact show up in my blackberry messenger list. I.E. I have "Sarah" as a contact AND she is also a BBM Contact. I have the BBM Contact linked to the Contact in my address book. Text messages I receive from "Sarah" appear in my BBM Chat Section.

Thanks guys!

Oh and for you verizon ppl out there. I now have a 3G icon instead of the awesome XEV or whatever it was! LOL!!!
    11-17-09 09:32 PM
    Remember it is a leaked version...and if I can speak for everyone...we are all experiencing this on 5.0...
    11-17-09 09:45 PM
    Ok, wasn't sure if maybe i had something set up wrong or... Thanks for the response tho!
    11-17-09 09:59 PM
    I marked all my old text messages as opened and it made all the bold names go away... might work for you.
    11-17-09 10:33 PM
    Kind of off subject...but from where exactly did you find the link for the 5.0 leaked version download?
    11-17-09 11:17 PM
    Kind of off subject...but from where exactly did you find the link for the 5.0 leaked version download?
    If you haven't found it already..its in the Beta OS Discussions thread...
    11-17-09 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD