anyone have a working link to this os? thinking of getting a tour but i want that os....the one on the main page has been removed, so looking for another link. went through about the first 6 pages of the thread but didnt see anything. any help would be very appreciated...thanks
    09-02-09 04:34 PM
    reason you cant find the link is becuase your kinda in the wrong fourm for this OS... theres a fourm made just for OS beta/hybrids ...

heres the link though in case you want it..
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    09-02-09 04:45 PM
    thanks for the reply...i didnt know what to post in, since i have a storm currently and theres a storm os thread...unfortunately the link you provided is also dead...ive been through about 22 pages and each link is down...any way someone could put one up for me? this is a deal breaker on whether im getting a tour....i love the design, but love the new features in .191....thanks again for any help
    09-02-09 04:54 PM
    looked in the os thread and found nothing. if someone cant provide a link for me, can i at least have the file name so i can do searches based on what the ".exe" file is?
    09-02-09 04:58 PM
    09-02-09 05:09 PM
    head over to the hybird os forum and check out the tour hybrid thread. close to the end there is a crackberry user that will send you a megaupload link if you send him a PM. If you do a lot of reading in these forums you will see there is a trend of asking for help before really doing any research. The people offering assistance are kind of getting frustrated, irritated, etc. We were all noobs once so we know what it's like, but just look a little harder next time. Hope this helps
    09-02-09 05:12 PM
    thanks for the reply...i didnt know what to post in, since i have a storm currently and theres a storm os thread...unfortunately the link you provided is also dead...ive been through about 22 pages and each link is down...any way someone could put one up for me? this is a deal breaker on whether im getting a tour....i love the design, but love the new features in .191....thanks again for any help
    wow, sorry I gave you a bad link! I didn't know it was dead until i tried to open it just now, this is where I got my link from that downloaded .191 why in the world would someone get rid of all the links for for .191???
    09-02-09 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD