is anyone experiencing any problems with the browser not clicking links? sometimes it takes me up to 4 times or more just to click a link even though the pointer is right above the link. and i also noticed that my pictures load way slower than before. oh and another thing with the browser my history isnt at the bottom anymore of the go to screen and i cant even type in the google bar .

anyone know how to fix this?
    05-07-10 07:46 PM
    You may need to do a wipe on your device. I have the same OS and I don't have those issues. But others have. I think that your only options at this point are to wipe your device and see if that fixes the problem that you are having or downgrade to the previous OS. Good luck. I hope that everything works out for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 08:03 PM
    oh and i forgot to add shazam wont work for me either
    05-07-10 08:05 PM
    Honestly, there is a post on the issues some people are having with this os. It is three lines above this one. Please use the search feature people. The browser click issue is known download opera or bold and it wont be an issue.
    05-07-10 08:14 PM
    Go to .643 if you aren't happy with it.

05-07-10 09:24 PM
    Go to .643 if you aren't happy with it.

Or .662 - no browser click issue in either of these.
    05-07-10 10:43 PM
    oh and i forgot to add shazam wont work for me either
    Happened to my phone too.. Uninstall and reinstall.. It'll be fine
    05-07-10 11:40 PM
    Happened to my phone too.. Uninstall and reinstall.. It'll be fine
    Do you mean wipe it or actually uninstall the OS and reinstall it? How would you do this? Or are you talking about downgrading and upgrading again?

05-08-10 08:09 PM
    Do you mean wipe it or actually uninstall the OS and reinstall it? How would you do this? Or are you talking about downgrading and upgrading again?

i believe he was referring to shazam, not the os
    05-08-10 09:18 PM
    I started to have the browser click issues. I tried wiping my device, but it persisted. I just went back to 484. Its still on the Sprint website. There were no issues with that OS. Not sure why an upgrade was released if it really didn't fix anything and brought about new issues.

05-08-10 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD