I downgraded back to the latest Sprint 4.7 last night trying to fix a problem. Now I'm trying to get 5.0 back on and can't seem to figure it out. When I open Apploader it shows all my programs except for the 5.0 OS. Vendor XML is deleted, internet is shut off. Tried through Desktop manager and Loader.exe and neither find 5.0. Weird since I had no problems loading it a month ago.
    01-28-10 04:34 PM
    Did you perform a restart? If not, try that. If you did and it still isnt working, go into the folder that you deleted the vendor xml file from and click on Loader.exe. That should start it up for you.
    01-28-10 04:58 PM
    Did you perform a restart? If not, try that. If you did and it still isnt working, go into the folder that you deleted the vendor xml file from and click on Loader.exe. That should start it up for you.
    I've tried all that. All loader.exe finds are programs already loaded on the phone. It's not finding the 5.o OS. Like I said, it's strange because I loaded it fine a month ago.
    01-28-10 05:32 PM
    I've tried all that. All loader.exe finds are programs already loaded on the phone. It's not finding the 5.o OS. Like I said, it's strange because I loaded it fine a month ago.
    Try reinstalling the OS on your computer.
    01-28-10 06:33 PM
    Try reinstalling the OS on your computer.
    Tried that. Even tried on another computer. When I open up loader.exe all it finds and tries to load are programs already on my phone. BB Messenger, ringo, berry buzz etc.
    01-28-10 06:48 PM
    And either remove or relocate the OS 4.7 that you restored. I've moved the folder so it is not longer in the directory tree where it normally would be found. That way I still have it but DM, apploader, etc cannot find it.
    01-28-10 06:48 PM
    You have to delete the 4.7os through add/remove in control panel. Only the version you want to install should be installed as a program.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 06:52 PM
    try opening DM first, closing it and then opening the app loader

I did this today because I had this exact issue when upgrading to 5.0 on a bold
    01-28-10 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD