Hey all,

I just upgraded my phone from the newest 4.7 (can't remember the rest) to the 5.0.0.230 verison.

I'm having a few minor problems, such as the fact that my bb browser is missing, email setup won't work at all, saying that it "can't connect to the network" yet all of my other apps are connected just fine (i.e. pandora, bolt, etc...). Also app world is missing. Does this have anything to do with the currect outage or whatever's going on with bb?
    12-23-09 02:21 AM
    Lol..you didn't even bother to check the main page lol

http://crackberry.com/

First post says it all.
    12-23-09 02:27 AM
    Hey all,

I just upgraded my phone from the newest 4.7 (can't remember the rest) to the 5.0.0.230 verison.

I'm having a few minor problems, such as the fact that my bb browser is missing, email setup won't work at all, saying that it "can't connect to the network" yet all of my other apps are connected just fine (i.e. pandora, bolt, etc...). Also app world is missing. Does this have anything to do with the currect outage or whatever's going on with bb?
    Yes it has to do with the outage, everyone is having these issues
    12-23-09 02:29 AM
    argh, well that sucks! Sorry, i'm like a huge noob at all this stuff. :-\ My first time attempting to upgrade to a leaked OS. haha. So when the network pops back up my browser should appear and I should be able to setup my email? Also, my wireless update option isn't showing up, guessing that's prolly the same deal.
    12-23-09 02:35 AM
    Funny....i tried to upgrade to that as well and my MMS is missing....any ideas?
    12-23-09 03:12 AM
    I had that problem! I backed up by BB curve and my browser was gone!!! I erased my phone and backed up my BB again and it reappeared!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD