Where is my phone log icon? Downloaded the new os and now can't find it.
    11-22-09 05:14 PM
    i don't see it either. mine is hidden since there's no need for it.

You can access recent calls by pressing the green call button once.

You can access the call log by going into message and pressing alt + p.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 05:22 PM
    thats cool. thanks for the reply.
    11-22-09 05:27 PM
    I noticed after my upgrade that several icons mysteriously became hidden. Check 'show all' in the MENU.
    11-22-09 07:09 PM
    Phone icon is hidden in applications folder.

11-22-09 07:14 PM
    the "show all" doesn't show up when I push the menu button. Must not have any icons hidden. The "hide" is there but no "show all" Don't notice any icons missing aother than the call log but since I can get it by clicking the green button, don't need it. Gives me another spot on the home screen.
    11-22-09 07:15 PM
    Thanks GG1, you are right. Just found it. Now I don't want it on the home screen though. lol
    11-22-09 07:17 PM
    Thanks for the info I thougt my phone was going on the frizt found it thanks again!!
    QUOTE=GG1;4151933]Phone icon is hidden in applications folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

11-22-09 09:41 PM
    Welcome.... Just glad to help.

11-22-09 09:49 PM
    Thanks GG1, you are right. Just found it. Now I don't want it on the home screen though. lol
    My coworkers are always shocked when I'm setting up their BB with then and I hide the Phone icon.
    When I click the SEND button and ask them what's the problem, I love the "um I dunno�" I get in reply!

I remember being surprised to not need this when I was a newbie. I think I still kept in the Home Screen "top 6" for a week while I mentally prepared myself for its removal!

11-23-09 04:17 AM
    My coworkers are always shocked when I'm setting up their BB with then and I hide the Phone icon.
    When I click the SEND button and ask them what's the problem, I love the "um I dunno�" I get in reply!

I remember being surprised to not need this when I was a newbie. I think I still kept in the Home Screen "top 6" for a week while I mentally prepared myself for its removal!

I keep that icon hidden where it is. I dont see the point of that icon when you can just press the "send" button . Also, you can easily access it by holding BB key as it is in the running apps list by default.

Last edited by GG1; 11-23-09 at 06:03 AM.
    11-23-09 05:55 AM
    .61 sucks, that is all......
    11-23-09 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD