I know the tour is a 3G capable phone but it never seems to enter this type of connection when im in my town, and my friend with the iphone usually has a full 3G connection all the time. Is there any way to tell where there is a 3G signal in my area or anything I need to do to get this?
    08-04-09 01:54 PM
    1XEV is 3G...
    08-04-09 01:57 PM
    Oh wow, then I have a full 3G signal now then. Why doesnt it have the 3G icon instead of the 1XEV?
    08-04-09 02:02 PM
    Oh wow, then I have a full 3G signal now then. Why doesnt it have the 3G icon instead of the 1XEV?
    becuase this is Verizons verison of 3g... it doesnt need to say 3g like at&t does.... if you don't have 3g or go out of the coverage of 3g, your phone will drop to 1X but if it says 1XEV you have full 3g
    08-04-09 02:04 PM
    Ok cool I understand now, thanks
    08-04-09 02:20 PM
    Why don't you read the book the phone comes with. You would have known that if you read. God I hate it when people ask questions that could have answered if they read what comes with the phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 02:24 PM
    Why don't you read the book the phone comes with. You would have known that if you read. God I hate it when people ask questions that could have answered if they read what comes with the phone

This is no offense to the OP, but your statement reminded me of a popular expression in my family... My uncle works as a computer programmer and his favorite thing to say is "RTFM," meaning Read The F----n' Manual.
    08-04-09 02:30 PM

Im at work and i dont have the manual, hop off. I hate it when people respond to threads once a simple question has been answered and responded to by the OP.
    08-04-09 03:02 PM
    OP they may seem iritated because they are....far to many people post the same questions over and over looking for answers they could find by usiing the search function on this site or just RTFM.
    You asked! you got the collctives answer FWIW.
    08-04-09 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD