Okay, so before Saturday I have played on a few of my friends Blackberry devices and I wanted one now for over a year. Last Saturday me and my wife went and purchased 2 Tours and both of us are addicted. I do not know why I waited so long to get one.

Just thought I would share my addiction with all of you.
    09-01-09 05:14 PM
    24 hours into mine and my neck is killing me cuz I can't put it down.... It's leagues beyond the 3 storms I suffered through

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 05:33 PM
    discrete, welcome to our world! Glad to have you!
    09-01-09 05:36 PM
    discrete, welcome to our world! Glad to have you!
    Thanks. Glad to be here.

09-01-09 05:41 PM
    Congrats. I get mine tomorrow!!
    09-01-09 05:43 PM
    I have actually become someone I hate. Blackberry users are like zombies with phones walking. Bugs me so much.

09-01-09 05:59 PM
    It is very addicting. I have been playing on mine for a few days and I have added some applications that I use on a daily basis. Having my e-mails come straight to my phone beats having to log onto the mobile web and go to msn and log in.
    09-01-09 06:04 PM
    Welcome to the crack(berry) addiction.
    Enjoy!
    09-01-09 06:09 PM
    I am for one also addicted to this Tour! I LOVE this TOUR!
    09-01-09 07:06 PM
    Someone... please... help... me overcome... my... BB addiction. If the addiction is this strong...

Has anyone even went through BlackBerry withdrawal? For example: You stopped taking you BlackBerries suddenly and were left without it for days/weeks?
    09-02-09 05:03 AM
    Someone... please... help... me overcome... my... BB addiction. If the addiction is this strong...

Has anyone even went through BlackBerry withdrawal? For example: You stopped taking you BlackBerries suddenly and were left without it for days/weeks?
    I luckily have a back-up berry just in case anything happens to my Tour.....lol
    09-02-09 10:05 AM
    I'm with him once the Essex comes out I'll prob pay full retail on it or ebay lol just to have a back up for the wife and I. If it comes with a trackpad consider it bought. Had mine for 3 weeks and don't know what'd I'd do without it now lol.

09-02-09 11:00 AM
    I have actually become someone I hate. Blackberry users are like zombies with phones walking. Bugs me so much.

I actually ran into my first wall the other day
    09-02-09 11:03 AM
    The BlackBerry Tour is a great device. Yes it has it's problems. Even with that it still shines thru as a great BlackBerry. If the Tour is an indicator of where Rim is going with future devices, we are in for a **** of a ride.

09-02-09 11:06 AM
    Upgraded from Pearl to Tour, wow what a difference!!
    Everything about this phone is better. My wife had the storm and I got her a new tour BOGO and she loves it too.
    09-02-09 11:25 AM
    I am absolutely IN LOVE with mine. I can't stop looking at it I swear. It beats my girlfriend,sister,brother's Curve 8330. My sister is jealous and I am glad I finally have a phone that I have been wanting and I was in the forums taking note of features that it would have as well!
    09-02-09 11:48 AM
    welcom to the berry family. i am truly jealous, there is nothing wrong with my curve so i have no excuse to spend 200 in a new tour.
    if i did i would have 3 berrys at the house. 2 spare, lol
    09-02-09 12:02 PM
    Upgraded from Pearl to Tour, wow what a difference!!
    Everything about this phone is better. My wife had the storm and I got her a new tour BOGO and she loves it too.
    Same here ... I love my Tour (I am just waiting for the case to come in the mail as the ebay seller I got it from forgot to include it). It's a lot bigger than the Pearl and its tough to just carry in a pocket without the fear of scratches and the like.

Hello my name is totcm ... I have a blackberry and I am an addict!
    09-02-09 12:08 PM
    Same here ... I love my Tour (I am just waiting for the case to come in the mail as the ebay seller I got it from forgot to include it). It's a lot bigger than the Pearl and its tough to just carry in a pocket without the fear of scratches and the like.

Hello my name is totcm ... I have a blackberry and I am an addict!
    Love my Tour!! Had it for a week yesterday and it is fantastic. Don't know what I would do without this phone.
    09-02-09 01:03 PM
    Congrats on your device... I got mine Friday night and I'm loving it. OS 5.0 (.140) + BBM5 = Heaven
    09-02-09 01:08 PM

You CAN over come it! I logged onto Verizon's website on 8/20/09 and re-activated my Samsung FlipShot (it's a phone with 3.2 mp camera) which allowed me to cancel the BIS plan and save $30/month.

I do miss my 8330 at times but I'm not going back in the foreseeable future, I'd rather have the $30/month than what is (for me, anyway) just a toy.

I R*E*A*L*L*Y like my BB, I R*E*A*L*L*Y don't like the FlipShot (or ANY Samsung phone that I've had) very much but I have absolutely no need of the BB's features and SWMBO says my fooling with the phone was irritating her so..... She's happy, I have an OK phone, a much better camera than the 8330 and $30/month more to spend.

Good deal all around!
    09-02-09 01:17 PM
    Amen! I also love my tour.
    09-02-09 01:25 PM
    I'm so Jeal right now...don't get mine until the 8th
    09-03-09 12:35 AM
    The thing that I love the most is that my wife has never had a phone do more than text message. Now she has a tour and it blew her mind.

I think she is addicted more than I am.
    09-03-09 01:15 AM
    Congrats!
    I just got mine 2 days ago and oo I haven't put it down since. Oh I hope I don't get too addicted but after having used basic flip phone type cells for so long its amazing what this can do
    09-03-09 02:04 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD