Yea people I am excited about getting a Tour! I can't wait! I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas. Blackberry better be a good as everyone makes it out to be. I have less than 3 days before I dump my Treo! (We've had a good ride but now it is time to go our seperate ways! You have been letting me down A LOT lately!)
    07-09-09 05:34 PM
    haha Welcome to our world. You're almost officially part of the family! haha congrats
    07-09-09 05:38 PM
    haha Welcome to our world. You're almost officially part of the family! haha congrats
    Thank you! Thank you!
    07-09-09 06:59 PM
    I'm not getting mine until Tuesday. I'll have to sit at home Sunday and Monday be jealous of those who get them right away.
    07-09-09 07:09 PM
    I'm not getting mine until Tuesday. I'll have to sit at home Sunday and Monday be jealous of those who get them right away.
    I am so with you. I am going BEG on Sunday when my rep calls me. I don't see why they just won't let me pick one up in a Corp Store.
    07-09-09 09:20 PM
    Ill be a one of the people getting mine on Tuesday
    07-09-09 09:22 PM
    I am so with you. I am going BEG on Sunday when my rep calls me. I don't see why they just won't let me pick one up in a Corp Store.
    Im sure it has something to do with receiving money in one place and losing product in another.
    07-09-09 09:23 PM
    hahahaha these posts really make me laugh. Im counting down also, so you're not alone.
    07-09-09 09:36 PM
    Several people are getting their Tours on Tuesday. What is the reasoning behind this? Or coincidental?
    07-09-09 09:56 PM
    This is a really stupid thread. Almost as pointless as 3/4 of my posts.
    07-09-09 10:16 PM
    Well its actually 2 days until u order your tour..u will actually get it on tuesday or wednesday

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 08:11 AM
    Patient...errr i mean impatiently waiting for mine to come...
    07-10-09 08:24 AM
    Im sure it has something to do with receiving money in one place and losing product in another.
    Yeah, I understand it all but I'm just being spoiled. I could have easily insurance claimed a new Storm once mine got destroyed a week ago but I decided to wait for the Tour. Now my social life is suffering LOL. I think they should be kind enough to let me go buy it in a Corp store instead. *living in a fantasy world*
    07-10-09 08:41 AM
    i have to wait for tue for the friendly fedex guy to give me the goods
    07-10-09 01:40 PM
    i have to wait for tue for the friendly fedex guy to give me the goods
    That is always my favorite part about waiting for a new gadget o be shipped. I constantly refresh the Fed Ex/UPS tracking screen...about every ten minutes. I love that last day when it says "Out for Delivery" and you are just waiting for the guy in Brown Suit to Delivery the Box and hopefully fondle your Junk for a minutes before you sign for it.

I'm not sure I'd rather get stuff shipped or go to the store. There is something to said about instant gradification.
    07-10-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD