My first Tour had a minor defect, the plastic by the LED light that touched the screen was raised up. They sent me a new one and now the track ball is a bit recessed more than my first one, it's very minor but you can definitely feel it, it fells like my finger is flush with the BB and back button.
    Should I or can I keep on exchanging it until I get the perfect one. I've read on other posts that people have replaced their phones a dozen times until they got one that they were satisfied with.
    07-16-09 07:00 PM
    I think thats definitely being very picky.... do what you want, but really, its something you will be used to after a day or 2 and i think you may just be looking for an issue...

On a second note, 1 more post for 1000... what should I do?
    07-16-09 07:01 PM
    I think thats definitely being very picky.... do what you want, but really, its something you will be used to after a day or 2 and i think you may just be looking for an issue...

On a second note, 1 more post for 1000... what should I do?
    I agree with you on getting used to it in a couple of days but I also don't want to settle for anything especially after seeing the difference.
    07-16-09 07:07 PM
    I may be in the minority here, but I for one don't have any problem asking a huge corporation like Verizon to replace something for me until its perfect.

I try not to, but you just paid $200 for a device in addition to the hundreds you'll pay for service over the life of the device, you might as well be happy with it.
    07-16-09 10:40 PM
    I may be in the minority here, but I for one don't have any problem asking a huge corporation like Verizon to replace something for me until its perfect.

I try not to, but you just paid $200 for a device in addition to the hundreds you'll pay for service over the life of the device, you might as well be happy with it.
    and that my friends is what makes us different. You got some people who think everything they come in contact should be perfect and to there standard and complain if otherwise and you have others who live life not taking everything so seriously and are resonable and flexible, and dont demand everything be to there exact liking.
    07-16-09 11:13 PM
    I don't complain much.. if the device is extremely defective to the point that it could cause damage to the phone then fine replace it...

but IMO anytime something is mass produced there all going to be just slightly different in some way or another...

mine is great... haven't had a issue
    07-16-09 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD