1st off, there is only 1 in the packet and only 1, its $9.99 avaible at the good old verizon store(there are no others). This screen protector is a good thickness, has tabs to pull off for installing (A and B sides). It fits perfectly on the screen and any installations other than perfect will leave you very unhappy with a ton of bubbles. If you dont want to install it yourself, the sales folks normally have a skilled person their that will put it on for you( i would let them doit, they do 100's). After installation your screen will be a little darker and have some visual gridding noticeable and not viewable at a side glance. Is it worth it, i guess if you dont want your sceen scratched until more venders have them and you got a loose $10 in the pocket!
    07-14-09 04:24 PM
    my screen looks rippled ever since i put on the privacy protector. it isn't that obvious when the background is black or dark but when it's white (i.e. when the screen to text or browse the net is up), the ripples are pretty obvious. it annoys me but i figure i ride it out since i paid $10 for it.
    07-14-09 04:46 PM
    my privacy protector wont stick in the corner...its driving me nuts! i need that bubble gone!!! any suggestions?
    07-14-09 05:41 PM
    I purchased it and took it off about 30 minutes after I put it on. It literally gave me a headache to look at the gridding...

I want a regular screen protector but they don't even have them yet..
    07-14-09 05:42 PM
    I put it on the day i go tthe phone. I just dont want to scratch the screen. this will have to do until a similar screen protector comes out (static, not sticky) with noo privacy.
    07-14-09 05:45 PM
    you'll get used to looking through the gridding

its just the polarization of the screen protector.
    07-14-09 05:54 PM
    I have mine on and no issues as of yet....
    07-14-09 05:57 PM
    Mine has a small small small bubble in the bottom right hand corner. It seems that it's just a hair to big for the screen. But nothing to be worried about. I do see the gridding and it is a little annoying. I'm just using it until my invisible shield comes in the mail. I don't really notice it darkening the screen but it does seem to take the "crispness" from it a little.
    07-14-09 06:04 PM
    Never mind...I didn't pay attention to the thread title which is PRIVACY screen protector.

Carry on.
    Last edited by French; 07-14-09 at 06:15 PM.
    07-14-09 06:08 PM
    i got mine yesterday. I think the privacy factor is really neat but the protector is rather thick and it darkens the screen a bit. plus im on bbm and texting a lot so the polarization lines on the white backgrounds are very annoying. but i just wanted to protect the screen until they release some other options. hopefully best buy will get them in soon. they had the blackberry silicone case but no screen protectors yet at my store. ill check back pretty soon lol
    07-14-09 06:13 PM
    I put the privacy screen on the day I got the phone. The screen is a tad darker, but it is so brilliant to begin with, it's still a good brightness. There is definitely a cross hatch pattern, but it doesn't bother me too much. It's better than risking getting scratches. My privacy screen dropped on perfectly and you'd never know it was there just by looking at the edges. It sits flush with everything else. That being said, I'll probably replace it eventually with a normal screen protector someday so I can enjoy the screen to its fullest.
    07-14-09 06:21 PM
    This is only staying on until a completely clear alternative is available. I'm getting a headache looking at the prism effect. But other than that I have an excellent device. No battery cover issues at all. It's not even loose. The trackball is fluid and doesn't lag left to right like some people have been reporting. And if it's of any use, my device was made in USA, Jr. [Canada].
    07-14-09 07:12 PM
    +1, it would drive me nutso.
    I happen to like it but they gave me the 8330 PP instead of the Tour so I'm waiting to get the corrected one
    07-14-09 07:24 PM
    Yea it gives me a headache, I returned it after about 30 min
    07-14-09 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD