Does anyone know how I can change the theme font of Amazing 10 theme? Can it even be done? I really like the theme but very much dislike the digital looking fonts.
    09-13-13 09:43 PM
    Does anyone know how I can change the theme font of Amazing 10 theme? Can it even be done? I really like the theme but very much dislike the digital looking fonts.
    While some themes will allow for the font to be adjusted, others will not. There are some font apps that may give you that option when the font has been changed. I see if I still have it for my 9810. Try font master
    09-13-13 09:51 PM
    While some themes will allow for the font to be adjusted, others will not. There are some font apps that may give you that option when the font has been changed. I see if I still have it for my 9810. Try font master
    I tried it but it wont change any of my homescreen or icon label fonts.
    09-13-13 10:10 PM
    well, the base theme was made with theme studio 7 as you may know that version has bugs, that is one of them, if the third party apps dont work there is nothing to do then, sorry about that, i will try to make a fix for that
    09-17-13 09:17 AM
    well, the base theme was made with theme studio 7 as you may know that version has bugs, that is one of them, if the third party apps dont work there is nothing to do then, sorry about that, i will try to make a fix for that
    Thanks for the reply, I really like the theme.
    09-18-13 09:23 AM