Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Earl_3
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Perfect theme by Adorno - need help

Does anyone have this theme? I put it on my torch 9850 running os7.1 and it doesn't look like the screenshots. It has the background and different icons but the screenshot shows a list of categories on the left and tiles on the right It's hard for me to explain so if anyone is feeling especially helpful you can check it out in app world and see what I'm talking about. Any way, if you can help me figure this out I will tell the world how awesome you are in a future post.

I did email the support but haven't gotten a response. Thanks for any help.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    t of Guinness and a shot of Jameson.

No not the first of his themes this has happened with either . Didn't answer the other guy either . Unfortunatley hate to say this but your SOL. I think it was Titanium I ordered. learned my lesson with this themer. Stick to trusted guys like DC , Lucky 45, Walker , Pooter Mobile, and Lucid to name a few.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    mzceetee likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    Ask me

Agree with Earl_3 stick to the theme Dev who he have mention...Great support if needed...Seems Adorno is pushing his themes out however never fixing or responding when people like your self needs assistance ,starting to become a no no habit of his...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Yesterday I saw a bunch of new themes on app world that looks exactly like the ones this put out but under a different name. I can't find them now but yeah, from now on I'm sticking with the guys on the threads here.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default The same problem

I too purchased Perfect from the App store. Once installed there are no panels or a scroll up / down as mentioned or shown in the screen shot. It looks like a normal blue theme with tiny icons. There are plenty like them available for free.

I am using a 9810. If anyone has a solution to this, please share.

Tx