Just a curious question.. Why are there so many more themes for the other OS 7 phones but a lack of themes for the 9850/60?
    03-27-12 06:31 PM
    Least popular model by far. And at a different screen rez.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    03-27-12 07:17 PM
    Im not sure why it would be the least favorite model? Guess its what the consumer wants... Also, another gripe I have is how come there is such a lack of "manly" themes in App World?
    03-27-12 08:37 PM
    Drummer, I don't know, but I just found out there is a hidden estrogen app on the 9850 that automatically dispenses a low dose of estrogen onto the screen. The more you use the touch screen the higher the dose. It would explain both the theme issue you mention as well as these breasts I've developed in the last month.

On the plus side, I've developed new insights into the movie, The Notebook.
    03-28-12 05:28 AM
    Drummer, I don't know, but I just found out there is a hidden estrogen app on the 9850 that automatically dispenses a low dose of estrogen onto the screen. The more you use the touch screen the higher the dose. It would explain both the theme issue you mention as well as these breasts I've developed in the last month.

On the plus side, I've developed new insights into the movie, The Notebook.
    Sure you dont have a droid?
    03-28-12 08:02 PM
    Oh...THAT"S why none of these BB apps work on it!
    03-28-12 08:45 PM
    For me, its because of the lack of feedback from the community...

I only make em because some of my long-time testers have it

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-29-12 02:11 PM
    For me, its because of the lack of feedback from the community...

I only make em because some of my long-time testers have it

DC the only themes I run is the ones you have posted. They seem to work flawlessly. I would really like to find out how to become a tester if you need another.. Still waiting for App World to approve your Nexxus theme. If I spelled it right? What really needs to happen though is RIM needs to release Theme Studio 7 so we can finally have more and interesting themes.
    03-29-12 07:04 PM
    Im not sure why it would be the least favorite model?

Who knows. But it is.

03-30-12 04:58 PM
    Who knows. But it is.

Just look at the number of replies to each thread in this forum compared to the other models...0...0...13...40. The other device users are WAY more involved than you guys...and that is an indicator that either you guys are 1. NOT interested or 2. not many users of this device.
    It is a fact that 9850/60 themes are NOT difficult to make, but, do involve some design changes because of the resolution and it involves TIME...something many developers (myself included) are not willing to invest in a device if there is no return on investment (be it payment, donations, thanks or what have you)

So, if you would like to see more 9850/60 themes...make some noise, or end up like the Style

04-01-12 03:34 AM
    Come on 9850/60 users if these builders are willing to take the time to make these themes, we can take the time to give feedback and let them know how much we apperciate them! I would love some themes to test and give feedback! On previous ones the font is too small on notification drop down and menus.
    04-01-12 10:12 AM
    Just a curious question.. Why are there so many more themes for the other OS 7 phones but a lack of themes for the 9850/60?
    I ask a well known awesome theme builder in one of my bbm groups the same question. I was told its due to lack of feedback, even if 9850/60 is least popular as long as we take time to provide feedback and help them test we would see more. So I say let's do our part and they will do thiers. Make some noise about getting some themes going for 9850/60!!!
    04-01-12 10:18 AM
    Absolutely ! LETS GO 9850/60 USERS . DC and developers like him make owning a BB fun .
    I am a wicked theme junkie and really miss having a variety of themes to choose from.
    By the way DC s Nexus IS FREAKIN AWESOME !
    dcburke789 likes this.
    04-02-12 10:40 AM
    Absolutely ! LETS GO 9850/60 USERS . DC and developers like him make owning a BB fun .
    I am a wicked theme junkie and really miss having a variety of themes to choose from.
    By the way DC s Nexus IS FREAKIN AWESOME !
    Thanks Rich! I would still make 9850/60 themes for my die hard testers
    04-02-12 11:20 AM
    NOISE!!!

Thanks for your work so far and I'm looking forward to more of your great themes.
    Btw there is no good reason for the 9860/50 to be unpopular, I have found it to be my best phone yet!
    04-02-12 11:30 AM
    NOISE!!!

Thanks for your work so far and I'm looking forward to more of your great themes.
    Btw there is no good reason for the 9860/50 to be unpopular, I have found it to be my best phone yet!
    Yea I agree with all here.. LET'S MAKE SOME FREAKING NOISE!!!!!! I love my 9850. By far the best BB I have owned. But I do miss the extensive amount themes I've had on my other BB's. Also, DC where can I find your Nexxus theme??
    04-02-12 08:27 PM
    Yea I agree with all here.. LET'S MAKE SOME FREAKING NOISE!!!!!! I love my 9850. By far the best BB I have owned. But I do miss the extensive amount themes I've had on my other BB's. Also, DC where can I find your Nexxus theme??

It will be on MyBBOTA.com in a day or so

04-02-12 09:46 PM
    DC,
    I m still await your new theme for my 9860 and i once yr die hard tester for 9800 too!!!!
    04-02-12 10:19 PM
    The marketing for the 9850/9860 is awful. No themes because hardly anybody has these phones to ask for them. It has nothing to do with the community not wanting them, and everything to do with the fact there is no community.

I love the 9860, I think it is by far the best Blackberry phone on the market. RIM is desperately trying to compete with other phones, and the 9850/60, which has the best chance of competing, has zero support.

I know many Blackberry users love the keyboard on the Bold, but keyboard phones don't sell. The iPhone doesn't have one, the top Android phones don't have them, heck, Windows phones don't have them. People don't want keyboards, they want big touch screens.

The 9850/60 is the most "in" phone Blackberry has, it has the most mass appeal, and RIM is basically ignoring it. They have a commercial running for the Bold that takes shots at touch screen phones. The marketing is completely idiotic and embarrassing. You know what people think when they see the 9850/60? They say, "wow, that's a Blackberry"? Non Blackberry users, the people RIM wants to bring over, don't even know this phone exists.
    04-03-12 02:54 AM
    I think the best theme available so far for 9860 is the p9981 drkapprentice design (did I spell it right?)..
    The icon and music player is awesome..
    Need to see more theme for this device, and waiting for the droid nexxus theme that DC had promised us..
    Lol
    04-03-12 09:27 AM
    I can give it ago later if you want? Although I've only actually ever made 2 themes, for the 9900.. But I could try

Most recent,

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-03-12 09:37 AM
    I would love a new theme! Any good options out there right now?

Links?
    04-03-12 10:47 AM
    For me personally - it has been the lack of an official Theme builder release. It was my understanding that the themes being built lack the abilities and functionality of a theme built with the native 7.0/7.1 theme builder. I personally would love an HTC Sense type theme. Had it for my Storm and Storm2 and it rocked. I have BEWeather and use it to skin the main screen, but it sucks that I can't just touch the Sun or whatever the day's weather is to bing up the app.
    04-03-12 01:12 PM
    I think the best theme available so far for 9860 is the p9981 drkapprentice design (did I spell it right?)..
    The icon and music player is awesome..
    Need to see more theme for this device, and waiting for the droid nexxus theme that DC had promised us..
    Lol

Where can you get the p9981 theme from?
    04-03-12 01:21 PM
    Actually nevermind, I just took a look at it, not really to impressed with the look.
    04-03-12 01:23 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD