After purchasing the Adorno Cross i7 theme from BB App World (On sale at $3.99) I find it looks nothing like the advertised images of the theme in App World.
    There are numerous complaints about this theme for this reason but yet they
    are still pulling 4 or more stars.

The home screen does not show the 4 panels.
    The font used on menus and submenus and options is too small and find to read.

4 Panels on Home Screen (does not work)
    4 ustom icons (no where to be found)
    16 Locked quick access icons (where?)
    Weather slot (no where to be found)

Instead of the wonderful screen below there is nothing. All the indicators are
    at the top and real small. Not even close to what the images show.

The author needs to make this right as it appears to be an out right case of bait and switch.

I noticed on the App World website it shows a free version and indicated the paid for version has a trial period. No where in BB App World App did it show this at the time I purchased it.

It is listed as being compatible with the 9850/9860s.

Beware until and if they fix this mess.

Awaiting Adornos response to my email.

Tim

Last edited by trsbbs; 05-08-12 at 12:17 PM.
    lifeofchaoss likes this.
    05-08-12 11:43 AM
    After purchasing the Adorno Cross i7 theme from BB App World (On sale at $3.99) I find it looks nothing like the advertised images of the theme in App World.
    There are numerous complaints about this theme for this reason but yet they
    are still pulling 4 or more stars.

The home screen does not show the 4 panels.
    The font used on menus and submenus and options is too small and find to read.

4 Panels on Home Screen (does not work)
    4 ustom icons (no where to be found)
    16 Locked quick access icons (where?)
    Weather slot (no where to be found)

Instead of the wonderful screen below there is nothing. All the indicators are
    at the top and real small. Not even close to what the images show.

The author needs to make this right as it appears to be an out right case of bait and switch.

I noticed on the App World website it shows a free version and indicated the paid for version has a trial period. No where in BB App World App did it show this at the time I purchased it.

It is listed as being compatible with the 9850/9860s.

Beware until and if they fix this mess.

Awaiting Adornos response to my email.

Tim

Click to view quoted image
    You will wait vainly... I can confirm that Adorno never fixed glitches and bugs- they are just seller. This is at least my experience with adorno over the years... I'm cured!
    05-08-12 01:13 PM
    In App World Adorno states this:

"- If you have questions or need tech support please contact us before posting a review - we can t see who you are and therefore cannot respond in reviews."

But when you send them an email this is what happens. (this is the email supplied on both their website and BB App World)

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

Recipient: [SMTP:[email protected]]
    Reason: General Failure

I hold both RIM and Adorno accountable here. RIM needs to make sure the
    items they sell and receive a cut of the profites from work as indicated and that
    truth in advertising is viable.
    Adorno needs to step up or get out!

Tim
    05-08-12 02:17 PM
    explorer black is same way!.... looks nothing like screenshots....and the "support" email addy goes to a domain that is for sale.....why does the staff of appworld allow this to continue?....I'm sure there are many other ppl with same issue
    Last edited by lifeofchaoss; 11-04-12 at 07:37 PM.
    08-03-12 07:35 PM
    This themer is obviously advertising his OS 6 version and not showing you the default view of what it looks like on OS7... hum.

That's why you need to stick with reputable themers like the ones who post here. They should you exactly what the themes look like...and you know where to reach them!!
    mzceetee and digum1 like this.
    08-04-12 02:49 PM
    D'oh, I wish I saw this before I bought one of their apps. I just posted a question on it but I guess I got my answer here. It's too bad, the themes would be sweet if they looked like advertised.
    09-21-12 08:28 PM
    On a brighter note iNEW7 is exactly as shown and it is awesome.
    09-21-12 08:33 PM
    On a brighter note iNEW7 is exactly as shown and it is awesome.
    I've got this one and some others, many of those found on the forums here. In the future I will be sure to check here first.
    09-21-12 08:39 PM
    Got burned by them too yesterday. Granted only $4.19 but it's the principle. If lots of ppl are getting ripped by them then they're making money at our expense.

I bought the Cross i7 theme and even though AppWorld shows it as Cross i7, the installed theme shows up as "Elegant i7", which I believe, is actually a free theme. This theme does not work on the Bold 9900 at all.
    I emailed their "support" email address to find out that the domain, onlybestberry.com has lapsed. You will therefore get no support as you cannot contact them.

I paid with Paypal, therefore requested my money back from RIM's ecommerce department.

Maybe this will get their attention....
    11-04-12 01:07 PM
    You are right. Can't even use it on my Torch 9810 and they are not responding to the support e-mails. How do we get a hold of the jerks. I want a refund.... NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER....
    01-24-13 05:04 PM
    vlittle, see my other reply about this here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...3/#post7741994
    01-30-13 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD