CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default worn out return button worn out

Am I the only guy who thinks these stupid buttons should have been under the screen? Again my third phone and the return button on the bottom is flat and I have to push hard to get it to work. STUPID STUPID STUPID! I would go back to my STORM 2 if it was a faster phone and ran 7.0. Am I the only one? Is there a phone on the way from BB with the buttons under the screen on Verizon? I have been with BB long time and just pisses me off to have buttons at the bottom you got to push three times as hard to get to work.

Verizon Z10 10.2.1 and a PlayBook
    Doesn't Matter

Global Posts
    55,716 Global Posts

Isn't the issue the parts underneath the buttons? Wouldn't it be the same parts underneath no matter the style of the buttons?
    Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
    the 50K CrackBerry challenge
    I'm no more qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    356 Global Posts
    PIN
    You can Ask

The buttons should have been touch just like the rest of the phone! I have replaced my phone 3 times because of dead buttons! Now I have a phone that allows dust under the screen. I am hoping for a phone that will work, sealed from elements, and be polished in the BB10 Version! Please RIM, satisfy your Loyal! "PLEASE"
    One tool for mobile success, Blackberry Playbook + Blackberry Z30 = Mobile Success!