Wireless synchronization with Gmail calendar is not working
guys, I tried looking the solution up but couldn't find the fix.
here is my problem - I have 9860 with GMail account.
I want Gmail calendar to be synchronized with my BB wirelessly.
it did not work right away, so after quite a few attempts and troubleshooting I decided to try it fresh.
Wiped the Blackberry, removed all email accounts from BIS.
set the Gmail account on BB after wiping the device and checked settings ten billions of times.
all is set properly, I can send and receive emails, service books for calendar and contacts are in place.
Even when I connect the BB to Desktop manager and go to Organizer section, it says that calendar is set for wireless synchronization.
Yet, it's still not working. Neither calendar or contacts are synchronizing to my BB wirelessly.
this is very important for me and I am completely lost here.
Before Google removed their Sync app all was working fine.
- By gdanonym in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 0Last Post: 09-04-12, 03:45 AM
- By mitch1990 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 7Last Post: 08-23-11, 09:18 PM
- By Diceross in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-09, 08:48 PM
- By Diceross in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-09, 05:25 PM
- By myklthies in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-08, 02:09 PM