Verizon 9850 update to 220.127.116.115 nuked my phone - HELP!
I'm usually pretty good at bringing my nuked devices back to life but this time I'm at a loss. I went to upgrade to the new OS via DM and my phone got stuck at the "Connecting to device (this might take a few minutes)" point, with my boot-up progress bar also stuck about 2/3 the way in. I'm afraid to yank my battery for fear of rendering my device unusable. It's been at this point for at least an hour.
Does anyone have any advice as to what I can do next ??
Tour/ Storm2/ T orch 9850/ * Z10 */ Z30 !!
- 02-17-2013, 08:45 PM #4
Looks last like I'm a little late, but mine got caught in a continuous reboot cycle when I updated. I ended up wiping it, then reload the OS in safe mode to get past the continuous reboot. There is a BlackBerry 101 post on how to do it.
- CrackBerry User
02-23-2013, 11:09 AM #5
- 42 Posts
Can you post link to this if its not the nuked 101? I updated app world yesterday when it told me there was an update, now phone stops 3/4 through the boot. I have tried to wipe following the Nuked blackberry 101 post but it keeps hanging up.
- 02-28-2013, 06:47 PM #6
I'm pretty sure it's the "nuked " 101 from 2008, or thereabouts. I recall having to reboot in safe mode.....I searched " continuous reboot cycle" and this looked like the best info and it ended up working for me...
- By idlenessisvice in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 12Last Post: 02-10-2013, 03:29 AM
- By fvsurfer in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 11Last Post: 06-17-2010, 10:58 AM
- By gibson_es in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2009, 12:53 AM
- By RJM23DX1 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 04-20-2009, 08:48 PM
- By bwg03 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 02-20-2009, 10:30 AM