hey i recently installed the .755 os on my bb 9850 about a week or more now and everytime it reboots a window pops up saying "uncaught exception: aplicationregistry .waitfor(0x70170be9d2fc292)timeout" and i have to click ok to remove it..did i install sometime wromg ?
    12-05-12 10:20 AM
    hey i recently installed the .755 os on my bb 9850 about a week or more now and every time it reboots a window pops up saying "uncaught exception: aplicationregistry .waitfor(0x70170be9d2fc292)timeout" and i have to click ok to remove it..did i install sometime wromg ?
    I have the same issue but mine dates back to the .580 OS. I don't charge, I just swap batteries. Every time I swap batteries I get the same uncaught exception and occasionally a BeWeather termination notice. When the latter happens, BeWeather does not function and I must do a battery pull again. On the removal and re-installationon of the battery, I never get an uncaught exception notice and BeWeather works perfectly. Strange stuff...

Its become so normal for me that I leave the cover off knowing I'll be doing a secondary battery pull...
    12-05-12 12:34 PM
    Ah. Yes. That's what happens when you reboot, then don't give BeWeather the "allow" permissions. What happens when I reboot, is then all my permissions go to "custom", then once the phone is fired up, I have about 13 or so dialog boxes from different apps asking for certain permissions. If I don't allow the BeWeather permissions, or it sits for too long, BeWeather terminates, with that or a similar error, then I need to do a battery pull, then allow the permissions for BeWeather in order to not see that message and for BeWeather to work properly.
    TommyBB likes this.
    12-05-12 04:21 PM
    Is there a solution to my problem ???
    12-05-12 05:14 PM
    Is there a solution to my problem ???
    Probably not - does this happen even when you have all your permissions set to "allow"? Do you notice after you do a reboot if those permissions are still set that way? For me, when I do a reboot, I check my permissions again, and there are some set to "deny" or "prompt" this hasn't changed for me since I've had my phone, so...unless you find a solution, I think that's the way it is.
    12-06-12 01:58 AM
    Probably not - does this happen even when you have all your permissions set to "allow"? Do you notice after you do a reboot if those permissions are still set that way? For me, when I do a reboot, I check my permissions again, and there are some set to "deny" or "prompt" this hasn't changed for me since I've had my phone, so...unless you find a solution, I think that's the way it is.
    FWIW, putting my permissions to "allow" on BeWeather seems to have cleared my issue. Three different battery swaps and no "uncaught exception".
    12-07-12 03:15 PM