- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Touchscreen not working on Torch 9860
I have a 6 month old Torch 9860, and has worked fine until an hour ago. The touchscreen suddenly stopped working, and after a hard reset, update and system restore, my scroll wheel works, and I can use my touchscreen to put in my pin and password, but nothing else. Any ideas? Help will be much appreciated!
- 05-10-2013, 10:35 PM #2
When you say updated, did you reload the OS? If you lost function of the screen but got partial use back it sounds like you are having an issue with the OS that is installed. how did you update and restore?
- By BugiMan in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 17Last Post: 01-18-2014, 11:34 AM
- By richyjb in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-26-2010, 08:35 AM
- By jokerpro360 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 9Last Post: 10-10-2010, 08:32 PM
- By silkmark7 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:16 AM
- By silkmark7 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:16 AM