- CrackBerry Newbie
- 9 Posts
torch freezes at password... help please!
I just uninstalled an app (whats app), and in the normal course of rebooting it, when it came to password, when I click enter it just freezes. I have taken battery out about 10 times, and that doesnt do a thing. its a torch 9860
When i purposefully put in an incorrect password it says its incorrect, and lets me try again. Its only when i put in the correct password that it freezes
I did a complete backup.. and have just tried a restore, using this backup and it errored at the end of the back up.
Any help would be appreciated immensely
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-17-2012, 05:51 AM #2
- 148 Posts
First off, make sure you're happy that you're backup worked OK.
Can you access your 9860 when plugged into your PC using it as a USB device? If so you may be able to delete the Whatsapp files
Failing that more radical surgery would be use wipe your device (using BBSAK or similar) and then restoring your OS and then your data from your backup, but that's quite extreme.
This may sound odd, but are you sure about your password format, upper lower case, special characters etc? if something has been messed up, you're keyboard input may be affected (unlikely but I've seen it happen)...
- By lunareclipze in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 12Last Post: 06-17-2009, 09:42 PM
- By marinesgirl85 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2009, 08:21 PM
- By aquababes in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 135Last Post: 03-31-2009, 10:28 AM
- By greatdivide in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 09-13-2008, 07:09 PM
- By jjdukes in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2008, 09:53 PM