- CrackBerry User
- 18 Posts
Torch In The Closet! =D
Recently we had gone for an outing and sadly I had dropped my mob (Torch) Into the closet.
After I had done that, I tried to start it without removing the batter because I didn't knew it would cause this much problems.
After That, My Mob Just don't start I kept it in my drawer for many hours and still it didn't start.
Then I tried it connecting to the Desktop it shows enter the password and sadly I forgot the password.
In the mobile side, it's just black with a red LED blinking.
I can get the password because my mom knows it, I have to wait for her to come from the office now.
Now My Question Is,
Would I get the phone back to working via Desktop Software of BB?
Would There Be Any Data Loss If I do so?
Is there anyother method to get the phone working?
- 06-01-14, 07:52 AM #2
First off....did you dry out all the water from it?
As far as loading new software...download the latest OS for your device to your PC. Plug in your phone to your PC and open the autoloader by double clicking. Load new software and it should be good to go.
YES you will lose everything unless you have a backup already!!!!!
- 06-18-14, 11:40 PM #5
Pull the battery and place it close to your Wifi or your PVR because those heat sources are warm enough to dry it out but they are not too warm to cause damage.
I imagine it was dropped in the toilet?
Posted via CB10
- By PlayBook UK in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 50Last Post: 06-17-14, 04:06 PM
- By mzblues in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 5Last Post: 06-07-14, 12:19 AM
- By gosw in forum App AnnouncementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-14, 12:05 AM
- By slagman5 in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-01-14, 02:26 AM
- By gng11 in forum Armchair CEOReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-14, 10:19 PM