- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Stuck @ Boot Load with a White Screen..
Im Using BlackBerry 9860 Torch 3. and my problem is all of sudden my phone hanged up, so i restarted the phone by removing battery and putting it in.
then it started loadin with blackberry screen and stopped @ 75% with a white screen..
i flashed it 3 tyms and also bbsaked it 2 tyms..
still facing the same problem Struck at 75% with a white screen..hv updated and downgraded software and ive tried everything i can..but still facing same problem..
i took it to service centre..and those guys r saying mother board is dead.
if it is dead then it wont show the boot load..but it is showing..
so please to help me guys to rectify my problem..
- 05-29-14, 09:32 AM #2
I'm not sure we can help you much more than a service center. You said you already tried reloading the OS?
How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked or Bricked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
Unbrick the Seemingly Completely Bricked BlackBerry
How do I Recover a Dead BlackBerry?
How-To Wipe with JL_Cmder
- By AndroidVageta in forum AT&TReplies: 9Last Post: 06-15-14, 08:08 PM
- By Mr4aces in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 23Last Post: 06-07-14, 09:54 AM
- By Joel Hill in forum BB 10 Developers HangoutReplies: 7Last Post: 06-02-14, 12:47 AM
- By JJonPB in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 11Last Post: 06-01-14, 12:58 PM
- By Joemoso2 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-14, 03:25 AM