Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Saving picture folders on to computer

Hi folks trying to upgrade to the new OS so backing stuff up. Now on my camera pictures i have created 2 folders that i sent pics taken into them. Now when i backed up my photos i do not see these 2 specific folders or even any folders when im in media sync connected my blackberry to my lap top. I dont want to risk it and then these pics dissapear on me. Anyone else having experience at all with this stuff. I tried googling and spend past hour finding no info on this. Hope this makes sence to someone out there! Cheers
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Saving picture folders on to computer

Quote Originally Posted by 007Storm View Post
    Hi folks trying to upgrade to the new OS so backing stuff up. Now on my camera pictures i have created 2 folders that i sent pics taken into them. Now when i backed up my photos i do not see these 2 specific folders or even any folders when im in media sync connected my blackberry to my lap top. I dont want to risk it and then these pics dissapear on me. Anyone else having experience at all with this stuff. I tried googling and spend past hour finding no info on this. Hope this makes sence to someone out there! Cheers
    Don't sync, just select usb mass storage when you plug the usb cable on your laptop, then open my computer on your laptop,and then you will see the blackberry drive,and then explore that, and find your pictures folder in there..
    Sorry for my bad english..
    Hope U can understand..

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Default Re: Saving picture folders on to computer

Amazing Kicky! That did the trick! Thx sooo much! You made me a happy camper. And perfect English by the way!

Cheers
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Re: Saving picture folders on to computer

I always favour the usb / windows explorer method rather than sync.

There's something more satisfying when you physically copy or move stuff around under your own focus rather than trusting you've set up sync folders correctly.