- CrackBerry User
- 84 Posts
Problem with memory repair option
I'm just having this problem since four hours ago on my BB 9860 with 126.96.36.1994 firmware.
The multimedia internal memory is damaged, the micro SD one is working properly. So I tried to repair the multimedia internal memory and - even if the cluster saving mode is enabled or not - my device either remains stuck on the message that says the memory is in repair or it's automatically rebooted. So, it's impossible for me to repair the internal memory.
I don't want to erase my internal memory, thus maybe the problem could be solved uploading a new OS firmware (maybe .746, even if the reviews are not-so-exciting).
Any solutions? Highly appreciated!
Thanks in advance
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-11-13, 06:55 AM #2
- 149 Posts
I'd ensure you have a robust, full backup.
I'd remove the media card
I'd erase the internal memory then do a re-format
then restore from backup.
Otherwise try a more invasive tool, like Blackberry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) and see if you can resolve it using that.
- 01-14-13, 04:34 PM #3
- 02-14-13, 11:57 AM #4
Tour/ Storm2/ T orch 9850/ * Z10 */ Z30 !!
- By laydee262 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-09, 10:15 AM
- By JenInVen in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 14Last Post: 03-12-09, 01:49 PM
- By knicksfan1025 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 01-26-09, 04:24 PM
- By knicksfan1025 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 01-24-09, 04:15 PM
- By michhx3 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-08, 05:07 PM