- CrackBerry Abuser
- 111 Posts
- On Pluto...available upon request
Not able to access email setup to change password
I'm trying to delete a few old emails and change a password on my email on my BB. When I go to setup on my BB, then click on email accounts it does nothing. It does show I have 8 email accounts but it does not show email addresses or a choice to edit. I did a battery pull. The only thing I know is to do a restore and I'm really not trying to do that because I've had such trouble connecting to BB Desktop Software the the last time I installed the Verizon update OTA. BB desktop software has always been a nightmare for me.
- 12-30-12, 05:33 PM #2Live Long and Prosper!
- By tmdz99 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 8Last Post: 10-06-14, 08:43 AM
- By jordanmarie84 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-10, 10:43 AM
- By jordanmarie84 in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-10, 10:43 AM
- By Opperpanter in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-09, 03:32 PM
- By samantha23 in forum AT&TReplies: 8Last Post: 04-20-09, 01:30 PM