Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    http://rroyy.com
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Exclamation Latest official OS 7.1.0.694 for 9860 from AT&T

BlackBerry Handheld Software v7.1.0.1997 (Multilanguage)

Package Version: 7.1.0.1997
    Consisting of:
    Applications: 7.1.0.694
    Software Platform: 5.1.0.507
    File name: 9860M_PBr7.1.0_rel1997_PL5.1.0.507_A7.1.0.694_AT_T .exe
    File size: 249.39MB
    Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

Download Software Here
    Check http://rroyy.com for my OTA archive and donations...

Questions? Please ask via twitter not checking forum DMs...
    @rr_yy
    Thanked by 2:
    mnhockeycoach99 (09-20-2012),  RoseBud68 (09-20-2012) 
    mnhockeycoach99 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Wow..... AT&T finally bought out an OS 7.1. Is the world coming to an end...
    BlackBerry Z10, PlayBook 2.1

Sent from my PC using my finger tips...
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    2B631BE4

Quote Originally Posted by RoseBud68 View Post
    Wow..... AT&T finally bought out an OS 7.1. Is the world coming to an end...
    its OS festival week. Yesterday .714 leaked and today .694! I am already using .714 and it is working well. I will wait for some more time for testing .694.
    Prithvi (pin:2B631BE4)
    Z30/10.2.1.2947/2229)
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by prithvi64 View Post
    its OS festival week. Yesterday .714 leaked and today .694! I am already using .714 and it is working well. I will wait for some more time for testing .694.
    True but this is an Official OS from AT&T and there are a lot of CB members that have been waiting for it.

CrackBerry Abuser

Sweet... hopefully an OFFICIAL 7.1 for us AT&T users running a 9900 will be available soon. I would like to upgrade to a newer OS (I'm currently using .342), but don't want to deal with the mic issues and possibly having to downgrade.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by prithvi64 View Post
    You running AT&T? If so, any mic issues so far?
    CrackBerry Genius

I been on OS 7.1.0.391 from roger for 3 month now with no issues. I'm sure AT&T new OS has been work over in their favor, meaning that some feature will be blocked.

CrackBerry Abuser

I didn't like 694 at all, but 714 is really nice.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    276 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTBGF View Post
    I didn't like 694 at all, but 714 is really nice.
    What do you like about 714 that you didn't in 694?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonking View Post
    What do you like about 714 that you didn't in 694?
    Hey actually my grouse is with .649 and NOT .694.....I misread that. I've never tried 7.1.0.694, however I found .649 to be buggy and lag as well. The battery temps were high and so was the battery drain. Sometimes after a reboot the touchscreen would be non responsive and I would have to reboot again. No word substitution editing....no pinch to zoom. I ended up reverting to .569. I've been on the .714 leak since it dropped and so far its great.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I'm really liking .714 as well. There seem to be some small performance improvements in a few areas, especially when it comes to the condensed keyboard and GPS.
    Last edited by Bobcat665; 09-21-2012 at 08:33 PM.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same!
    Storm 9530 -> Pearl 9100 -> Torch 9860
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    276 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTBGF View Post
    Hey actually my grouse is with .649 and NOT .694.....I misread that. I've never tried 7.1.0.694, however I found .649 to be buggy and lag as well. The battery temps were high and so was the battery drain. Sometimes after a reboot the touchscreen would be non responsive and I would have to reboot again. No word substitution editing....no pinch to zoom. I ended up reverting to .569. I've been on the .714 leak since it dropped and so far its great.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    CrackBerry Abuser

The leaked .714 is wayyy better..

Check the threads for details...
    Z10 till I die...

searzyOUT!!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts

yup, .694 not doing it for me.

freezing...is back

stupid issue where the only way to move is through holding the menu button (the last screen just stays there when exiting an app)...is back

it downgraded 12 of my apps...that i have to re-download from app world.

i removed BB Protect during the install process...but the icon is still there and won't let me delete it.

going back to .569 from Claro Ecuador as i type this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Searzy View Post
    The leaked .714 is wayyy better..

Check the threads for details...
    Would love to check that out, with the exception that there this is a thread about 695 and there are no direct comparisons of the two, 695 and 714 so that isn't a lot of help.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by PHughes View Post
    Would love to check that out, with the exception that there this is a thread about 695 and there are no direct comparisons of the two, 695 and 714 so that isn't a lot of help.

Mic issue fixed. Word Sub issue fixed. Faster. More Responsive. Better battery, better memory.

Check My thread for My "gripes" - which are really superficial.
    Z10 till I die...

searzyOUT!!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Ask for it lol

I hate I downloaded .694!!! .714 was much better I had several themes I downloaded in my App Store that I had uninstalled for more room I'm my phone they all are gone money down the drain and I use to be able to use my mobile hot spot on the my 9860 but now it's asking me to call AT&T and change my package!!! I have unlimited of course the wanted me to change to not unlimited package deal!!! I hate AT&T with a passion!!! Ughhhhhhhh
    CrackBerry Genius

@godsgift (really j/k) Your themes if you got them from App world should still be there. Just a matter of reloading to your phone. As for the Hot spot, did you really think AT&T will give you that for free in there Official build. You cold always go back to .714.

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    PIN
    3308ccd0

Such strong language Godsgift.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Searzy View Post
    Mic issue fixed. Word Sub issue fixed. Faster. More Responsive. Better battery, better memory.

Check My thread for My "gripes" - which are really superficial.
    Thanks. I did look through all your threads after reading this although I cannot find any thread pertaining to .694, only .649. Did you ever try .649? The only reason i may try .649 is that I may need to swap my phone for a different one and when I do I prefer to have it on an official OS instead of one from another carrier as I am at the moment to be sure they won't blame the OS. I have had nothing but problems with any 7.1 OS thus far so I reverted back to a 7.0 OS. I do like some of the things offered with 7.1 so I was going to try the official AT&T OS since it is there.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Ask for it lol

@godsgift (really j/k) Your themes if you got them from App world should still be there. Just a matter of reloading to your phone. As for the Hot spot, did you really think AT&T will give you that for free in there Official build. You cold always go back to .714.
    They are not in my App Store period!!!! They are not in my uninstalled or installed at all that's what I'm saying to you they are gone completely gone!!!!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Ask for it lol

Quote Originally Posted by godsgift123 View Post
    They are not in my App Store period!!!! They are not in my uninstalled or installed at all that's what I'm saying to you they are gone completely gone!!!!
    And yes I know AT&T wouldn't give me nothing for free just wanted to vent but my my themes are completely gone even we I go to the ones I purchased their making my pay for them again!!!!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Ask for it lol

And yes I know AT&T wouldn't give me nothing for free just wanted to vent but my my themes are completely gone even we I go to the ones I purchased their making my pay for them again!!!!
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by godsgift123 View Post
    Have you tried resetting your App world. Go into app world & in My App world Hold ALT down while typing RST. see if that works.

CrackBerry Addict

I installed .694 last night. So far it is the best 7.1 I have tried. I have had no issues as of yet. I have not experienced the mic issue today, I did on every 7.1 OS I have tried up until now. I have not tried .714. I am happy with this upgrade so far. I am glad to have an official AT&T OS since I may have to send mine back for an accelerometer issue. So far though on this OS I haven't had it stick as often as it had been doing.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast