Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26
Like Tree1Likes
  1. rroyy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    857 Posts
    PIN
    http://rroyy.com
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Exclamation Latest 9860 Official OS 7.1.0.912 from Telstra

    BlackBerry Handheld Software v7.1.0.2508 (Asia)

    Package Version: 7.1.0.2508
    Consisting of:
    Applications: 7.1.0.912
    Software Platform: 5.1.0.641
    File name: 9860Asia_PBr7.1.0_rel2508_PL5.1.0.641_A7.1.0.912_T elstra.exe
    File size: 229.5MB
    Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

    Download Software Here
    Check http://rroyy.com for my OTA archive and donations...

    Questions? Please ask via twitter not checking forum DMs...
    @rr_yy
    Thanked by 4:
    chiripio (04-28-2013),  DaFoxGrey (05-07-2013),  pipotobe (04-17-2013),  TTBGF (04-16-2013) 
  2. buiducthang's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    PIN
    2864190C
    #2  

    Default

    Have u installed this update? is there any issues or better than .825 version?
  3. Jasim Ibrahim's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    Is it multilanguage ?
  4. rhon3g's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    427 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Downloading...ang changed log?

    Posted via BlackBerry Z10 for life...
  5. AhmAd KhAn2's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    brthr not wrkng in my 9860 how to install in my 9860 how ;(
  6. rhon3g's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    427 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Phone book icon is not responding. Same with the youtube icon. Restarted 3 times but still, phone book is seems to be dead.

    Posted via BlackBerry Z10 for life...
  7. redk's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    847 Posts
    Global Posts
    848 Global Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Yikes. Not looking to good.

    Posted via CB10
    Check out my funny pet channel at C003084CA
  8. abramadhi's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    361 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhon3g View Post
    Phone book icon is not responding. Same with the youtube icon. Restarted 3 times but still, phone book is seems to be dead.

    Posted via BlackBerry Z10 for life...
    Always do a clean OS install. Wipe it first completely using BBSAK/Jl_Commander/Triple Wipe/etc and then install it using loader.exe.

    The steps to do a clean install are abundance in this forum. You can search it. It's easy to do and so far i never had any problems with my bb after installing a new OS.

    If you install using DM will cause lots of bugs because it doesn't wipe clean your memory from the previous OS.

    If you had already wipe before installing a new OS, then maybe the problem is in your hardware.
    Z10 + 64GB PB
  9. PHughes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    552 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abramadhi View Post
    Always do a clean OS install. Wipe it first completely using BBSAK/Jl_Commander/Triple Wipe/etc and then install it using loader.exe.

    The steps to do a clean install are abundance in this forum. You can search it. It's easy to do and so far i never had any problems with my bb after installing a new OS.

    If you install using DM will cause lots of bugs because it doesn't wipe clean your memory from the previous OS.

    If you had already wipe before installing a new OS, then maybe the problem is in your hardware.
    Have you personally installed this update, or are you just posting generic advice? I have never wiped any of my Blackberries going back to the Bold 9000. This includes the 9800, 9810 and my current 9860. I have installed official and leaked updates and have never had any issue with the performance or installation of my device. I always carefully backup everything and sync as well before doing an update so I can restore it if necessary.

    So far I have yet to see anyone post a success story regarding this update. If you have installed it and have used it successfully let us know.
  10. pipotobe's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    283 Posts
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    PIN
    Yup I like you too...
    #10  

    Default

    This OS is no good for me.
    Youtube icon doesn't work
    BBM disapeared ??? (like wtf)
    Blackberry traffic is always trying to connect to server... so it's useless now
    I'm going back to .714
  11. rhon3g's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    427 Posts
    #11  

    Default

    My torch 9760 got nuked for about five times since yesterday. I decided to wipe out my phone and now, everything is well after this moment. YouTube issue was gone when I first used it. But now, it is not working again. The phone book is okay now. No memory leak at this time. Still under observation.

    Typing on my z10

    Posted via BlackBerry Z10 for life...
  12. rhon3g's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    427 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Sorry. It's 9860

    Posted via BlackBerry Z10 for life...
  13. abramadhi's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    361 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PHughes View Post
    Have you personally installed this update, or are you just posting generic advice? I have never wiped any of my Blackberries going back to the Bold 9000. This includes the 9800, 9810 and my current 9860. I have installed official and leaked updates and have never had any issue with the performance or installation of my device. I always carefully backup everything and sync as well before doing an update so I can restore it if necessary.

    So far I have yet to see anyone post a success story regarding this update. If you have installed it and have used it successfully let us know.
    Yes, i have installed this build since the day it was out..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Latest 9860 Official OS 7.1.0.912 from Telstra-ql_13424121750.jpg  
    Z10 + 64GB PB
  14. ahergheligitei's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    46 Posts
    PIN
    28A6BB27
    #14  

    Default

    working fine for me.for now.i donno about the leak...it's still under observation.all icons responding well, nothing new compared with .825. I'll report any changes.
    Last edited by ahergheligitei; 04-25-2013 at 01:42 AM. Reason: misspeling
    8900, 9700, 9790, 9860, 9900, Z10 & playbook
  15. PHughes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    552 Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abramadhi View Post
    Yes, i have installed this build since the day it was out..
    Thanks for the reply.
  16. rhon3g's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    427 Posts
    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahergheligitei View Post
    working fine for me.for now.i donno about the leak...it's still under observation.all icons responding well, nothing new compared with .825. I'll report any changes.
    How about the youtube icon, is it working on your phone? I've got mine working before during the fresh reboot. The after that, it's not working anymore

    Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Z10
  17. loveuhp's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    6 Posts
    #17  

    Default

    not good as 825
    Aprinto likes this.
  18. Neil9800's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    178 Posts
    PIN
    27274859
    #18  

    Default

    Faultless first time install.

    Others have reported that Youtube is not working but for me it is.

    Great OS so far.
  19. zackoff96's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    19 Posts
    #19  

    Default

    i've been looking for a new update in a long time. but this might not be my answer.
  20. ahergheligitei's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    46 Posts
    PIN
    28A6BB27
    #20  

    Default

    yes, working just fine for me.of course, i've seen some memory leaks, but it's getting better and better.however, i'm waiting for another update.
    8900, 9700, 9790, 9860, 9900, Z10 & playbook
  21. Aprinto's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #21  

    Default Same problem. Phone book icon can't accessed

    BB 9860 carrier : Telkomsel, original OS : 7.1.523
    Clean update to Vodafone DE 7.1.825, good working, nothing problem found as so far.
    After update to Telstra 7.1.912, I can not access phonebook again (edit, add, call, etc).
    I only view at call log and then press contact.

    So I downgrade to Vodafone DE 825 again.

    btw, is there bad effect if I installed OS other than carrier I use?
    Maybe about freq signal or another?

    I think the difference between these OS only about feature and freq that carrier use.
    How to combine a feature from one carrier and other carrier into new bundle?
    Because I found one carrier had a module but another carrier had not it.

    Thanks for help.
  22. herohogwarts's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    7 Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Contacts doesn't work. Nothing happens when you launch the contacts.
    Also, unable to add RSS items on my Social feeds.
  23. abramadhi's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    361 Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aprinto View Post
    BB 9860 carrier : Telkomsel, original OS : 7.1.523
    Clean update to Vodafone DE 7.1.825, good working, nothing problem found as so far.
    After update to Telstra 7.1.912, I can not access phonebook again (edit, add, call, etc).
    I only view at call log and then press contact.


    Thanks for help.
    Hi Aprinto,

    I'm using xl axiata and i always do a clean install by wiping my bb using BBSAK or Jl_Commander or triple wipe. The current one that i use is triple wipe and after it wiped my bb, i install the new OS using loader.exe.

    I have never experience any bugs or errors every time i installed/upgraded my bb (storm 9530, 9500, 9860) using other carrier's OS by doing a clean install and by deleting vendor.xml file from the OS.

    PM me if you need help upgrading your OS since we both live in Indonesia..
    Z10 + 64GB PB
  24. rhon3g's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    427 Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by herohogwarts View Post
    Contacts doesn't work. Nothing happens when you launch the contacts.
    Also, unable to add RSS items on my Social feeds.
    This happened to me also after installing the leak. Just try to wipe out your phone and do the clean install to all apps that you have.

    Posted via CB10
  25. Searzy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    215 Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Been rocking .912 for a while... We need another release drop..
    Z10 till I die...

    searzyOUT!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Latest 9860 Official OS 7.1.0.428 from Telstra
    By rroyy in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 09:07 AM
  2. Latest 9860 Official OS 7.0.0.598 from Claro Brasil
    By myflaz in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 10:36 AM
  3. Latest 9860 Official OS 7.0.0.474 from Indosat
    By rroyy in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 05:52 AM
  4. Latest 9860 Official OS 7.0.0.440 from AT&T
    By rroyy in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 05:08 AM
  5. Latest 9860 Official OS 7.0.0.353 from Chunghwa Telecom
    By rroyy in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 11:31 PM

Posting Permissions