Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    http://rroyy.com
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Exclamation Latest 9860 Official OS 7.0.0.440 from AT&T

BlackBerry Handheld Software v7.0.0.1950 (Multilanguage)

Package Version: 7.0.0.1950
    Consisting of:
    Applications: 7.0.0.440
    Software Platform: 5.0.0.610
    File name: 9860M_PBr7.0.0_rel1950_PL5.0.0.610_A7.0.0.440_AT_T .exe
    File size: 220.03MB
    Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

Download (Multilanguage)

from BlackBerry

or

from FileServe
    --------------

BlackBerry Handheld Software v7.0.0.1950 (All Languages)

Package Version: 7.0.0.1950
    Consisting of:
    Applications: 7.0.0.440
    Software Platform: 5.0.0.610
    File name: 9860jAllLang_PBr7.0.0_rel1950_PL5.0.0.610_A7.0.0.4 40_AT_T.exe
    File size: 240.32MB
    Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

Download (All Languages)

from BlackBerry

or

from FileServe
    Last edited by rroyy; 11-09-2011 at 10:06 PM.
    Check http://rroyy.com for my OTA archive and donations...

Questions? Please ask via twitter not checking forum DMs...
    @rr_yy
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    472 Global Posts

Currently downloading. But to tell you the truth..I'm a bit scared to Upgrade my OS. since there are so many people complaining that their OS 7 nuking itself. but I've done it in the past on my Bold 9650. any tips?
    Follow me on Twitter: @itsmetakuma089

65 nokia and sony ericsson phones before BB. Bold 9000-->Bold 9650-->Samsung Galaxy S-->Torch 9860 + iPhone 4-->iPhone 5+Curve 9220-->BB replaced with Curve 9380--> and now iPhone 5 and Q10

Current Devices: iPhone 5, Bold 9780, BlackBerry Q10, 64gb Playbook, Zelda 3DS XL.
    CrackBerry Abuser

downloaded and installed on my unlocked 9560, no different to the last release from what i can tell...
    No real point in loading over the .353
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    9,244 Global Posts

i personally think this is better than .353. better battery life and just feels smoother.
    CrackBerry User

I Updated to "v7.0.0.1950 (All Languages)"on my unlocked phone about 3 days ago and the OS seems to have fixed alot of stuff, Mostly at the restarting booting up, "No dim egg timer"
    And the memory ram seems to free its self alot better when you close down apps. and virtual keyboard seems to be less laggy on boot up when putting password in and more responsive over all on other apps its used in.

The hole phone too seem to perform about 20% better to all messaging apps running and other apps and games ect.

Over all,.. Alot better then the defolt one with some added fixses to longer battery life and
    virtual keyboard and booting up from restarting phone.
    Last edited by offi; 11-09-2011 at 12:34 PM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    PIN
    T Please!

I know the leak 440 doesnt have the fade out on the buttons/trackpad

Does this official lack this as well, all version numbers are identical

Not a deal breaker i know, just curious!
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Stubbo View Post
    I know the leak 440 doesnt have the fade out on the buttons/trackpad

Does this official lack this as well, all version numbers are identical

Not a deal breaker i know, just curious!
    Yes.

There just turn off with out fade the buttons.
    Last edited by offi; 11-09-2011 at 09:42 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Default Latest 9860 Official OS 7.0.0.440 from AT&T

Does the OS affect the network status? Ever since I upgraded to .440 I seem to get EDGE a lot as opposed to when I ran .353, I had 3G almost always.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Ammunet91 View Post
    Does the OS affect the network status? Ever since I upgraded to .440 I seem to get EDGE a lot as opposed to when I ran .353, I had 3G almost always.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    Mine swichers to EDGE and 3G lots too depending on where i am. But it did this to when
    OS was on 353. The signel for network im on from phone, seems tobe alot stronger though as
    network bars show full almost every where i go on 440, As when i was on 353, my
    bars in some placers would drop to harf.
    Last edited by offi; 11-09-2011 at 03:42 PM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I installed this OS on my phone when it was leaked about a month ago and it bricked my phone... Had to send it in to get it repaired as nothing I did would fix it.

I woke up after putting it in the dock and it was in a constant reboot cycle. I am going to pass on this one.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Hi

I've need to revert back to .353 as i have a small issue with this version, could anyone let me know how to do this please ? I've removed 440 from my PC and installed .353 but when i run DM(6) it doesn't pick up the old version if i connect the phone. Also loader.exe in the usual folder is an old version and does not see the usb connected phone....
    thanks!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wyabcp View Post
    Hi

I've need to revert back to .353 as i have a small issue with this version, could anyone let me know how to do this please ? I've removed 440 from my PC and installed .353 but when i run DM(6) it doesn't pick up the old version if i connect the phone. Also loader.exe in the usual folder is an old version and does not see the usb connected phone....
    thanks!
    You're going to have to wipe your device. Check out this link on how to downgrade http://crackberry.com/how-downgrade-...erating-system

Basically, backup with DM, then wipe using BBSAK, install and run .353 on your computer, delete vendor files, open DM, load OS.

Make sure you UNINSTALL .440 using the add/remove programs.
    Last edited by Ammunet91; 11-10-2011 at 07:02 AM.
    Thanked by:
    wyabcp (11-14-2011) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

i've just installed for a few hours. much faster than the .296. no problem so far.
    what kind of issues were you guys having?
    CrackBerry User

Hi. So far so good with the new .440, but I do have a strange problem. After a few hours, I don't know why, my device only vibrates and doesn't ring anymore. When I do a hard reset taking the battery out and putting it back on again, I recover the ring function. Did this happen to anyone?

Global Posts
    9,244 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reac_ar View Post
    Hi. So far so good with the new .440, but I do have a strange problem. After a few hours, I don't know why, my device only vibrates and doesn't ring anymore. When I do a hard reset taking the battery out and putting it back on again, I recover the ring function. Did this happen to anyone?
    ive been using this OS since it leaked and havent had any issues other than recently, i got 2 random reboots.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,399 Global Posts

This update seems solid to me, although i cant wait for a new one lol
    7.1 will be the real deal
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,399 Global Posts

Dont like the removal of the fading buttons
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,315 Global Posts
    PIN
    2*******

can't download this friggin thing... trying to update a buddy's phone.. AT&T site downloads then all of a sudden disconnects..

fileserve keeps saying i am downloading something!

Global Posts
    9,244 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by feldmen01 View Post
    I installed this OS on my phone when it was leaked about a month ago and it bricked my phone... Had to send it in to get it repaired as nothing I did would fix it.

I woke up after putting it in the dock and it was in a constant reboot cycle. I am going to pass on this one.
    i doubt the actual OS did this to your phone. my guess is that it was caused by the loading procedure or just a bad OS download. the reboot cycle couldve been stopped by trying to reload the OS through apploader or wiping with BBSAK. its been done numerous times here. ive been using the OS since the day it leaked and have had no issues with it.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    472 Global Posts

I'm kinda scared to load a new OS to my phone..because I'm scared to nuke my phone. correct me if I'm wrong but. are these steps correct or I'm missing out something?

1. Download the OS
    2. Install the OS
    3. Delete Vendor File
    4. Back up data
    5. Update.

and also. my phone takes a few minutes to connect on desktop manager. is that a problem? and tips on updating my phone? so that I don't nuke it in the end?

65 nokia and sony ericsson phones before BB. Bold 9000-->Bold 9650-->Samsung Galaxy S-->Torch 9860 + iPhone 4-->iPhone 5+Curve 9220-->BB replaced with Curve 9380--> and now iPhone 5 and Q10

Current Devices: iPhone 5, Bold 9780, BlackBerry Q10, 64gb Playbook, Zelda 3DS XL.

Global Posts
    9,244 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by takuma089 View Post
    I'm kinda scared to load a new OS to my phone..because I'm scared to nuke my phone. correct me if I'm wrong but. are these steps correct or I'm missing out something?

1. Download the OS
    2. Install the OS
    3. Delete Vendor File
    4. Back up data
    5. Update.

and also. my phone takes a few minutes to connect on desktop manager. is that a problem? and tips on updating my phone? so that I don't nuke it in the end?
    thats correct
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Nice bundle from AT&T

My 9860 is quite faster now than before. It changed data label from H+ to 4G, but the most important issue is the battery. After 14 hours I still have 70%. Also the virtual keyboard is faster even in Spanish. Very good so far.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    472 Global Posts

My device takes about a 1 or 2 to connect to BDM. will that be a problem when I update it using app loader?

CrackBerry Abuser

Hi
    I've managed to revert back to the base version after installing this version, however now in dm its unable to recognise any new os's and says the phone is up to date, grateful for any advise
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wyabcp View Post
    Hi
    I've managed to revert back to the base version after installing this version, however now in dm its unable to recognise any new os's and says the phone is up to date, grateful for any advise
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Have you deleted the Vendor files. There may be 2 vendor.xml files.
    Thanked by:
    wyabcp (11-15-2011) 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast