- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
How do I delete my contacts????
I just synced my gmail with my new Curve 8520. ALL of my contacts got imported. (hundreds) And I don't want them there.
I want to delete them all and just start over adding the handful of contacts I actually need & then gradually adding some in over time.
I looked up info on how to do it with the desktop manager (I'm on a mac) and even though I restored everything except the address book.... all the contacts are still there. Also, I tried to do it through the Sync option on the upper right hand corner, but it's greyed out and I can't click on it.
The main reason I want to delete them is because I added phone numbers to a few of them, but if I try to send a text, it doesn't go through. It says "short message transfer rejected" I read that you should first delete the contact & then manually insert the number to send the first message, after which you can save it. But I don't want to do this hundreds of time over manually.
Someone PLEASE help me. Thank you
- CrackBerry User
12-12-12, 11:27 AM #2
- 41 Posts
At least on my BB, when i had made my sync with gmail, on the email setup it asked me if i wanted to import my calendar / contacts for the phone...
So, give it a try
Go to setup, email setup, open your gmail email, and then try to find a SYNC contacts option!
Hope it works
=)BB Bold 9930 - PIN: 3300308C - PlayBook 64GB Wi-Fi
iPod Touch 4ºGen 64GB - iPad 3ºGen 64GB 4G - email@example.com
- By briannepatterson in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-11, 08:55 PM
- By WhyIsEveryFrickingNameAlreadyTaken in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 13Last Post: 08-14-09, 01:50 PM
- By WhyIsEveryFrickingNameAlreadyTaken in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-13-09, 12:49 PM
- By RachelMcc86 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-05-08, 08:59 PM
- By michael12 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-08, 08:44 PM