Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How do I delete my contacts????

Hey Everyone,

I just synced my gmail with my new Curve 8520. ALL of my contacts got imported. (hundreds) And I don't want them there.

I want to delete them all and just start over adding the handful of contacts I actually need & then gradually adding some in over time.

I looked up info on how to do it with the desktop manager (I'm on a mac) and even though I restored everything except the address book.... all the contacts are still there. Also, I tried to do it through the Sync option on the upper right hand corner, but it's greyed out and I can't click on it.

The main reason I want to delete them is because I added phone numbers to a few of them, but if I try to send a text, it doesn't go through. It says "short message transfer rejected" I read that you should first delete the contact & then manually insert the number to send the first message, after which you can save it. But I don't want to do this hundreds of time over manually.

Someone PLEASE help me. Thank you
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    3300308C

Default Setup Email

Hi!

At least on my BB, when i had made my sync with gmail, on the email setup it asked me if i wanted to import my calendar / contacts for the phone...

So, give it a try

Go to setup, email setup, open your gmail email, and then try to find a SYNC contacts option!

Hope it works

=)
    BB Bold 9930 - PIN: 3300308C - PlayBook 64GB Wi-Fi
    iPod Touch 4ēGen 64GB - iPad 3ēGen 64GB 4G - vhol93@hotmail.com