Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Heyy my internet and bbm isn't working i have tried a few things please help me

Heyy new to blackberries, just bought a 9900 from ebay but can't get the internet or bbm to work i have got a data plan with bbm services and i have checked that is all working. After reading though the net i though it was the it policy but am having problems, i download javaloader but it din't find the fone. Please can someone help me in this issues?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    374 Global Posts

I'm pretty new to them too, and I've had problems. The internet service is called 'BIS' an acronym for BlackBerry Internet Service. This is here for BBM really, and it works through RIM's servers. Just go to your favorite network provider, or the most popular for BlackBerry's and Smartphones, ad switch with them, because I'm sure they'll help you through it.
    Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Heyy my internet and bbm isn't working i have tried a few things please help me

Hai, welcome to the club. Please check in options>networks & connections>mobile network and see if the "data connections" has already "on".

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    Z10 + 64GB PB