- CrackBerry User
- 97 Posts
Delete unused email icon
I used to have three email accounts. All 3 icons showed in my 9860 Home Screen. Previous to my last OS update ( now running 126.96.36.1996), i stopped using one of them, and when doing the update, didn't install the unused email account. But its icon is still showing. How can I delete it?
- 11-23-2012, 02:36 PM #4
You could try installing it again then delete it. Other wise you can always hide it. The icon doesn't take up very much memory so it won't effect the phones functionality.
- By bligger75 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2009, 07:49 AM
- By airrik729 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2009, 09:05 PM
- By sandballer in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2009, 02:52 PM
- By tiana_lacoya11 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2009, 02:57 AM
- By 101JANE in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2009, 10:02 PM