- CrackBerry Addict
02-21-13, 06:06 PM #2
- 561 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
On your 9850, open Blackberry World, go to my world, display the list of unistalled application ( tap on the list title, or press BB button, tap FILETR, then tap UNISTALLED )
Then highlight the one you want to delete, press the BB menu, and select delete from the menu.
Confirm the operation, and that is it
Last edited by Briard; 02-21-13 at 06:23 PM.
- By SEAWARRIOR in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 02-24-13, 10:18 AM
- By m.seif in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-11, 06:28 PM
- By ajktopshelf in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-10, 12:38 PM
- By ajktopshelf in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-10, 12:38 PM
- By mikestorm in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-09, 07:35 AM