bridge will not load
i have attempted to load bridge several times and it states do i want to overwrite data already on device i click yes and it then states error
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
- 03-01-2013, 10:50 AM #2
delete bridge completely from your device, reboot and go to rroyy.com and get the att bridge..BLACKBERRY!! YUUUUUUUPPPPP!
BBM#71 (I am NOT a number, I am a free man. bwhahahahaha) #iChooseBlackBerry10
T-Mobile strong since the 8320!!!
- 03-01-2013, 11:13 AM #3
Sorry to hear you're having troubles. Are you trying to get it from appworld? If that's the case, do the following...
Connect the torch to your computer using desktop manager. Under the applications tab in DM, select to delete bridge. After the reboot go to rroyy.com/apps/BlackBerry_Bridge_v184.108.40.206_OS71 on your bb browser. This should clear up your issue.
Time to change your signatureBB4Life
- By classc1 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2009, 11:01 PM
- By PA blackberry in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2009, 01:52 PM
- By Fuzzman716 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2008, 01:39 AM
- By fitznacio in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2008, 12:35 PM
- By jfklimax in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 10Last Post: 08-04-2008, 10:11 AM