- CrackBerry Newbie
- 7 Posts
blackberry only red led and black screen
Hello my blackberry doesn't start up, a few days ago it's started. when I put the mobile on the charger i let it some time then I put it off and then the battery low starts again. It doesn't work.
Now the problem is the blackbery doesn't start up anymore, only the red led blinks when i put it on the usb on the pc.
What can I do?
- CrackBerry Addict
02-22-2013, 10:56 AM #2
- 561 Posts
How many time does it blink ? see Decode BB Red Light Blink Problem
You likely will need to reload your OS see How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked or Bricked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
Be aware that your will lose all your data by doing so.
Torch 9850 Doesn't Power On - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
Last edited by Briard; 02-22-2013 at 11:26 AM.
- 10-02-2014, 01:01 PM #5
its to bad.. send to an assistance .. probably youy mainboard is deadHas:::
BlackBerry 8100 > BlackBerry 8120 > BlackBerry 8320 > BlackBerry 8900 > BlackBerry 9000 > BlackBerry 8520 > BlackBerry 9700 > BlackBerry 9800 > BlackBerry 9900 + BlackBerry Playbook > BlackBerry Q10 + Playbook + Z10
In 2014 ---> BlackBerry Q10 + Playbook + Z10 + Z30
- By shabu49 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 13Last Post: 01-13-2013, 04:03 PM
- By ElecGod in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2010, 11:18 AM
- By michiel1 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 14Last Post: 06-08-2010, 04:07 PM
- By rickeo in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2009, 04:23 PM
- By dwgarrison76 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2008, 07:52 AM