beware of cleaning screen on Torch 9850/60
do not rub any cloth other than microfiber on the plastic screen...as I used my shirt and it left light abrasions that could be seen in the right light...a quick fix was finally putting a good screen protector on which made the light marks not visible...you could also replace the screen frame/cover ($35-$40) which is a hassle...i use both bold and torch
Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
- 01-20-2013, 05:22 AM #2O.S. : 10.3.0.1052
Device : Z10
Carrier : Verizon
'' History is a relentless master. It has no present, only the past rushing into the future. To try to hold fast is to be swept aside''
John F. Kennedy
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-20-2013, 09:33 AM #4
- 226 Posts
I put a Zagg screen protector on mine the day I got it for that very reason.Southern Illinois does not start at the southern edge of Cook County! (Chicago) It is about 250 miles South of there!! I really wish Illinois politicians knew this!!! Rockin an AWESOME Z30
- 01-20-2013, 03:28 PM #5
That must be how I got some very fine scratches in the screen. I have a microfiber cloth I've used from my PlayBook, but the plastic screen doesn't always clean up easily. So I think I must have scratched it trying my shirt or something.
- 01-27-2013, 08:56 PM #10Phone too slow? Then you need Flow.
The World's Most Fabulous Crack-Droid!
- CrackBerry Master
01-28-2013, 01:36 AM #11Prithvi (Z10/10.3.1.938)
- 1,170 Posts
- By inkheart11 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 8Last Post: 07-14-2012, 06:21 PM
- By piper975 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 152Last Post: 05-09-2011, 08:44 PM
- By mitednut in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 6Last Post: 03-16-2011, 07:53 AM
- By JasW in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 34Last Post: 11-04-2010, 02:14 PM
- By jlbowser in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2010, 04:37 PM