Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question best controller

I have tried searching for this and couldn't find anything to answer my question.

What's the best controller to control the device with the PC?

What do you mean by controller?
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

Global Posts
    10,460 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.

I assume you mean the best way to control your computer with your BlackBerry?
    If so, I think if your laptop has bluetooth or you have a bluetooth dongle, you can use your BlackBerry as a mouse with BlackBerry Bridge.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default best controller

If you mean that you can control the device from a pc or mac, i use this: http://tinycontroller.com/

it will show you the actual screenshot of your device and control it from there. Even for texting like bbm, sms,email, i can do it from my pc so no need to pick up the device.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    Z10 + 64GB PB
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    2B2790D7 Z30

I use Soti Pocket Controller Pro for BlackBerry. Works great on all apps except for FaceBook for some reason. Soti hasn't been able to replicate this problem so they are unable to fix it. I also just found that it doesn't work in the Beta of BlackBerry Messenger 7. Soti has indicated that this would require a rewrite of the program which they will do once BBM 7 is released for everyone. I`ve just switched back to BBM 6.2 until it is release and Soti has it fixed.

You can pick it up here... SOTI Pocket Controller Pro- BBM from Your Desktop, Smartphone Management App, Remote Control BlackBerry from PC, BlackBerry Presentation Tool There is a free tria so give it a go.

Mike
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Luchia View Post
    I use Soti Pocket Controller Pro for BlackBerry. Works great on all apps except for FaceBook for some reason. Soti hasn't been able to replicate this problem so they are unable to fix it. I also just found that it doesn't work in the Beta of BlackBerry Messenger 7. Soti has indicated that this would require a rewrite of the program which they will do once BBM 7 is released for everyone. I`ve just switched back to BBM 6.2 until it is release and Soti has it fixed.

You can pick it up here... SOTI Pocket Controller Pro- BBM from Your Desktop, Smartphone Management App, Remote Control BlackBerry from PC, BlackBerry Presentation Tool There is a free tria so give it a go.

Mike
    Thanks, I did the trail, actually tried tinycontroller and viadock as well. Didn't really like tinycontroller, but trying to decide which i like better between viadock and pocket controller.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default best controller

I try those 3 controllers... And viadock win my heart.

It's just a matter of personal taste.

Steel

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk