- 11-18-2012, 07:15 PM #3
I assume you mean the best way to control your computer with your BlackBerry?
If so, I think if your laptop has bluetooth or you have a bluetooth dongle, you can use your BlackBerry as a mouse with BlackBerry Bridge.
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-18-2012, 11:32 PM #4
- 191 Posts
If you mean that you can control the device from a pc or mac, i use this: http://tinycontroller.com/
it will show you the actual screenshot of your device and control it from there. Even for texting like bbm, sms,email, i can do it from my pc so no need to pick up the device.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using TapatalkRunning BL Ultimate RC14 Edition with 126.96.36.1992 (9860) sfi and base
- CrackBerry Addict
11-25-2012, 08:00 AM #5
- 723 Posts
- 2671A2FD Z10 - BBID - email@example.com
I use Soti Pocket Controller Pro for BlackBerry. Works great on all apps except for FaceBook for some reason. Soti hasn't been able to replicate this problem so they are unable to fix it. I also just found that it doesn't work in the Beta of BlackBerry Messenger 7. Soti has indicated that this would require a rewrite of the program which they will do once BBM 7 is released for everyone. I`ve just switched back to BBM 6.2 until it is release and Soti has it fixed.
You can pick it up here... SOTI Pocket Controller Pro- BBM from Your Desktop, Smartphone Management App, Remote Control BlackBerry from PC, BlackBerry Presentation Tool There is a free tria so give it a go.
MikeI've developed a new group chat app. I call it "Put your dam phone down and talk to people face to face!!!"
- By abrownguy in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 5Last Post: 01-22-2011, 09:58 PM
- By mattpwhite20 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-04-2009, 01:44 PM
- By mattpwhite20 in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-04-2009, 01:44 PM
- By mattpwhite20 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2009, 10:44 PM
- By mattpwhite20 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2009, 09:59 PM