- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
BB Torch 9800 how to transfer message in my "Message" folder
I have a received email in my "Messages" folder from an email account that has been closed. I need to either copy this message and paste it into a working email account or forward or transfer it. Because it is from a closed email account that is no longer working....I can't seem to figure out how to forward this message, or if I could use my Blackberry Desktop to somehow transfer it to my laptop....but I'm not sure how. Any suggestions?
- CrackBerry Addict
12-05-2012, 05:30 PM #2
- 561 Posts
Well...if you can't forward it, can you copy its contents, hit "compose" and paste the contents into an email, and send it to a working email address?Yes, we do have CrackBerries in Montana. Go Griz!!
8130-->8530-->9850-->9930+64 gb PlayBook -->
- By rcab in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 29Last Post: 02-07-2012, 04:57 PM
- By HiSoC8Y in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2010, 09:56 AM
- By HiSoC8Y in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2010, 08:03 AM
- By zr123 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 69Last Post: 08-14-2010, 08:29 PM
- By tacsniper in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2010, 02:12 PM