CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Unhappy bb 9860 monza nge hang

tolong gann!!! darurat gimana ini bb monza gw nge hang setelah d restart dan ga bisa buat apa-apa.. mohon bantuannya!!!

please i need help,my blackberry 9860 is hang!! i try to restart it but i won't work,it stuck and cannot do anything.. please i need your help,thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by georgeknight13 View Post
    tolong gann!!! darurat gimana ini bb monza gw nge hang setelah d restart dan ga bisa buat apa-apa.. mohon bantuannya!!!

please i need help,my blackberry 9860 is hang!! i try to restart it but i won't work,it stuck and cannot do anything.. please i need your help,thank you.
    By restart, are you saying you have taken out the battery, waited about a minute, then put it back in and waited for it to restart? If you could provide a little more information on what you have done it would help. Also what OS are you using?
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by georgeknight13 View Post

please speak proper english if you want to get answer, dumb indonesian. go ask kaskus if you want to speak in indonesian.

Quote Originally Posted by middbrew View Post
    By restart, are you saying you have taken out the battery, waited about a minute, then put it back in and waited for it to restart? If you could provide a little more information on what you have done it would help. Also what OS are you using?
    he probably means his phone got the 75% booting stuck. you know how to fix that?
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    PIN
    3225579F

LOL, this is hilarious
    I'm sorry, I know it's not funny when your device get wacked, but he was talking in Indonesian in a international forum.. that was funny LOL
    I'm a Indonesian myself so I found this is silly.. sorry to anyone who accidentally read this thread, please don't take that every Indonesian are just like this funny guy..

@OP : shoot me a PM, I'll help you (PM sy, sy akan coba bantu, kalo ga ngerti English )
    CrackBerry Abuser

I posted a few solutions - check my posts..
    Z10 till I die...

searzyOUT!!