- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
9860 wifi problems?
The wifi connection on my 9860 seems to be connecting alright but I cannot stream YouTube videos in HD. I have had this mobile for several months and while connected via wifi YouTube has been able to stream in HD. I know the only way YouTube is able to stream in HD on this device is over wifi, not the mobile network. Only for the past couple of days has it not been able to. I haven't done any changes, updates or... anything... so I'm not sure where the problem lies. I haven't been able to find another post anywhere dealing with this specific topic. My device is using 7.1.0 Bundle 921. Any help is appreciated!
- By tRiTiO in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2012, 10:10 AM
- By tRiTiO in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2012, 10:10 AM
- By clubowner in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 37Last Post: 06-20-2010, 09:58 AM
- By mr.madison in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-17-2009, 05:46 PM
- By 587846 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2008, 01:16 AM