- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
9860 Resetting continously without Charger
My blackberry 9860 keeps resetting each 10min, this only happens without the charger.
What ive done reading some posts here:
- New Clean OS Install.
- Changed the battery for a new one.
Hope someone can help me, this is making me crazy.
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
02-27-2013, 02:06 AM #2
- 5,950 Posts
It sounds to me like the battery is not making a solid connection. Examine the pins inside the back and make sure all are extended and straight, etc. If so, I'd try wedging something thin in between the other side of the battery and the battery enclosure interior in order to "tighten" the fit a little and see if that helps. A thin piece of cardboard (as in matchbook cover thickness should do it. If that stops the issues then the battery is not keeping solid contact.
- By rborman in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 6Last Post: 03-16-2014, 01:00 PM
- By soapey in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 9Last Post: 11-16-2012, 11:48 PM
- By kevinsilva73 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 12Last Post: 11-16-2009, 07:54 AM
- By linda.salim in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900 ThemesReplies: 10Last Post: 08-03-2009, 04:18 PM
- By Jschmuck2 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 02-29-2008, 08:40 PM