9060 Torch speaker not working; no audible ringing, no audible music
Anyone's Torch 9860 speaker konk out for no apparent reason? I noticed today the alarm wasn't audible when it was supposed to be going off to wake me up (good thing the body clock woke me up). Then again when a call came through, there was no ringing.
I've checked all the phone sound profiles and they are all correct (I've had to add vibrate to all so that I can tell if someone is calling or a message is coming through).
I've checked the speaker using Blackberry Device Analyser; Hardware option; Speaker Test: and there is no audible sound.
I'm afraid I've inadvertantly deleted something key when fiddling around in the "Applications" area, but if I deleted something that was "Optional" I don't understand how that could mess up my speakers.
Anyone got a solution for this problem?
- By chaseh140 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 07-28-2010, 10:33 PM
- By Saturate15 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 03-01-2010, 09:59 AM
- By tibecuador in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2008, 11:13 AM
- By tibecuador in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2008, 10:50 AM
- By Maurice26 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2007, 04:06 AM