Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 1st day from 9860 to Galaxy S2...

This phone is amazing. The speed and fluidity is second to none. Droid app store is also a huge treat coming from BB. After about 8 hours of tinkering with apps and settjngs i've got my emails near blackberry delivery quality. Gotta give it to RIM their email deal is excellent. BBM was a huge concern for me, but whatsapp is filling the gap rather nicely. Whatsapp interface is so much nicer on Droid. The overall size of the S2 really isn't that much bigger than the 9860.

All in all I'm very pleased.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    612 Global Posts
    PIN
    To many of them

I have a S 2 and it is nothing short of incredible. I still use my 9900 as my day to day device though.

I will be selling my S 2 in order to get the Note soon.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,599 Global Posts

This is exactly what i was thinking of doing... 9860 is just to slow keeps giving clock modes etc.... will BBM ever come to android ??
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,072 Global Posts
    PIN
    T of Moonshine Please.
    "When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down."

http://forums.crackberry.com/buy-sel...awgman-598303/
    Thanked by 2:
    13echo4 (12-18-11),  dictoresno (12-19-11) 
    CrackBerry Genius

My daughter has the s2. Its a nice device. No complaints from her or me. I stick w my BB cause I can move as quick or quicker working with my BB. Through the yrs I've learned how to trick em out using the abilities RIM coded into em.
    I havent used a 9860 yet hope to soon so I'm sorta blind in how these 2 devices differ from each other.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    669 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by muddasick View Post
    This phone is amazing. The speed and fluidity is second to none. Droid app store is also a huge treat coming from BB. After about 8 hours of tinkering with apps and settjngs i've got my emails near blackberry delivery quality. Gotta give it to RIM their email deal is excellent. BBM was a huge concern for me, but whatsapp is filling the gap rather nicely. Whatsapp interface is so much nicer on Droid. The overall size of the S2 really isn't that much bigger than the 9860.

All in all I'm very pleased.
    Report back in a week!