- CrackBerry User
- 12 Posts
15 minutes to restart phone!
My 9860 has never been fast to restart after a battery pull or app deletion, but lately it has been excruciatingly (?) slow.
10 to 15 minutes from the first sign of BlackBerry on screen to a useable state.
i have very few apps installed, and i dont use any leaked ROM's, custom themes etc. pretty stock phone, average user.
short of doing a wipe to factory state, any ideas? Thanks.
- CrackBerry Addict
02-12-2013, 03:57 PM #2
- 858 Posts
same boat.. on a 9900 i always exhaust every single option before im forced to reset... i hate it .. haha but one thing i have found, is running my phone in safe mode has been pretty bug free and is till get to use my 3rd party apps, they just dont run automatically... restart your phone and hold down the back button while it boots up, see if in safe mode you can find the problem
- 02-12-2013, 06:39 PM #4
Agree with him ^^^
My torch takes a minute and a halfSent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
the 50K CrackBerry challenge
I'm no more qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry
- 02-14-2013, 05:52 AM #7My goal here is to help out and provide knowledge! Feel free to shoot me a PM
Photo a Day Channel: C002B5A07
- By xooxlisaxoox in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2011, 07:59 PM
- By xooxlisaxoox in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2011, 07:59 PM
- By gotonenow in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2011, 03:02 PM
- By alphaminotaux in forum BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500 ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2009, 03:35 PM
- By sloberry in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2008, 02:08 PM