Have they release a theme builder compatible with OS7 and the 9810? I want toi build a theme for this baby!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-11 02:35 PM
    Have they release a theme builder compatible with OS7 and the 9810? I want toi build a theme for this baby!

Must have since I seen one theme in app world today

08-27-11 03:39 PM
    There are no themes for Torch 9810 yet. Themebuilder is not available for OS7.

08-27-11 03:46 PM

Yes it is only one paid theme though

08-27-11 03:50 PM

Yes it is only one paid theme though

It may say that it's available but I can almost guarantee that it will not work.
    As mentioned, Themebuilder for OS 7 is not available yet.
    It is probably a mistake by the developer in listing compatibility with the Torch 9810.
    08-27-11 04:03 PM
    If it where my zodiac I would try it lol but its leo oh well guess we will have to be content with wallpapers for now

08-27-11 04:11 PM
    App World saying it's compatible and it actually being compatible are two very different things RIM doesn't check device compatibility. Nor do they give refunds...
    08-27-11 04:37 PM
    There was a Beta Theme Builder released at one time that had OS7 device support, but it was pulled. I've been trolling trying to find which one it was and trying to download it, but I have not had any luck. I'm hoping we get something soon, I've got several ideas and want to get working on them as soon as I can. I'm still dreaming for a Mac version and hoping that is why they are delaying it...

I can dream anyway!
    08-29-11 10:36 PM
    I hope it comes out soon. I hate the stock theme. As a theme junky(had over 100 on my 9800), I'm going through withdrawals.
    08-30-11 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD